Guy With Crowbar vs 10 Cops With Guns. Guess Who Wins!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VASith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guy With Crowbar vs 10 Cops With Guns. Guess Who Wins!?

[ame]https://youtu.be/bY5ioBvrYIg[/ame]

lol i live near there. i think it was rubber bullets or something, cause they jumped on him right after.\

edit: nevermind. probably real bullets

Cops have to do what they have to do sometimes.

No doubt...the guy ripped a taser off of his face and made a move towards the one officer...

moral of the story...don't go into a carl's jr. drunk/high/psycho/stupid and start smashing everything in sight with a crowbar..and when the cops tell you to drop the weapon, you drop it.

One minute, 47 seconds...that's how long it takes after the shooting for one of the commentors to call the police officer that fired his weapon a '____ing jackass'.

Very sad. The assailant could've been mentally ill, drugged up, having a real bad day or just a ******, but I can't see the cops having any other choice than to put him down. I'm glad I'll never be in the position that officer was in.

Did he get tased in the face and just take it off and keep walking? Wow :lol

YAY! This means we get to see more douchy, cop-hating Freaks rant about how the police should've done something other than shoot him (ignoring the fact dude got tased in the face with zero results). :monkey1

Despite that, hopefully the idiot's since become a nominee for The Darwin Awards. :lol

YAY! This means we get to see more douchy, cop-hating Freaks rant about how the police should've done something other than shoot him (despite the fact dude got tased in the face with zero results). :monkey1

Despite that, hopefully the idiot's since become a nominee for The Darwin Awards. :lol

I predict this thread being locked very shortly :lol

Another human living up to his full potential..

Oh, and although I would have shot him too...

There were exactly ten shots fired..was that really necessary?
All he had was a crobar, right?

I think one-two shots would have been enough...waste of amo, imo...

Another human living up to his full potential..

Oh, and although I would have shot him too...

There were exactly ten shots fired..was that really necessary?
All he had was a crobar, right?

I think one-two shots would have been enough...waste of amo, imo...

All he had at the time was a crowbar...what if he attacked the one cop, grabbed his gun and started shooting. Wonder how many innocent bystanders might have gotten killed. The guy ripped a taser from his face and lunged at the cop with a crowbar. His own decision...he lived, and in the end died by that decision. A shame our country has moved away from holding people accountable for their decisions. It's always someone else's fault.

Whether or not he need to be shot, was that many shots needed? The cop coulda hit someone behind him.

I didn't see 10 cops but there was a few and a dog, why not send in the freaking dog, and what's with the fight-movie mentality of attacking one at a time, they could've all just rushed him and dog piled on him, at worse on of the officers coulda taken a hit and been injured.

Overzealous IMO, real COPS get in there & would've taken him out without killing him, it's not like he was strapped with C4 or waving a glock about. They were just lazy and thought "nah, can't be bothered to take him down, let's just shoot him about 5 times"

:dunno

This would have been better if they let off a few shots and then let that frothing beast tear into his ass.

They are probably animal lovers and don't want their dog eating a pile of ____. Hope they bought him a Carl's burger though.

At the end of the day I hate seeing violent ____ like this BUT at least they tried tasering him first. Maybe a couple leg shots? Who knows. Unless you're in the exact same position you'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back