Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20151211_131933.JPG

Never saw this thread before. Here's my arsenal. Minus my HK usp.

Dylan, welcome to the thread.

Do you plan on getting an optic for the AR? Even a red dot will go a long way.

Thanks for sharing pics.

Do any of you guys know of a decent ACOG imitation out there? I'm not trying to spend more than the AR on the real deal.

Last edited:
I just need to order a taller mount so I can co-witness.
Yes sir the H2 is proven! Congrats.
I use only American Defense mounts anymore. These things will return to zero every time! I have quick releases with all of mine, however, you won't need to worry about that if you never plan on removing your red dot.

Do any of you guys know of a decent ACOG imitation out there? I'm not trying to spend more than the AR on the real deal.
Sorry brother, can't help you there. My theory is, if I can't trust it with my life, I won't use it. Sometimes the optics will cost the same or even more than the rifle itself. Get the Trijicon.

I get what you're saying but the whole reason behind me getting this AR was for target shooting not home defense. I am in the Marine Corps and I have been trying to get a perfect score on our qualifying ranges. I wanted an ACOG just so it get the full effect.

I've been out of the forums for a while, and when I do stop by I just visit the DC and video game threads. I have picked up some new toys latetly, and the Scorpion parts kit finally came in. Now I'm just adding some new stuff to it for fun mods.
2e38znk.jpg

CZ 712 with 10 round magazine.
4t5289.jpg

Just picked it up this week. Sphinx SDP compact in Wolf Gray.
t6cigo.jpg

I get what you're saying but the whole reason behind me getting this AR was for target shooting not home defense. I am in the Marine Corps and I have been trying to get a perfect score on our qualifying ranges. I wanted an ACOG just so it get the full effect.

Marines are using glass on the qual ranges these days?

Sure are. You'll never not be issued one so you might as well learn to use it. It's pretty sad when someone doesn't get expert on the range tho. It's just this perfect score that I'm going for.

Makes sense I guess, the world has certainly changed. It is pathetic if folks can't even shoot expert with an optic. REMFs I would hope.

Back