Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated my Colt AR15A3 with a Midwest free-floated handguard, a miculek compensator, Magpul CTR stock and a S&B 1,5-6x42 scope.
IMG_20150610_103522.jpg
IMG_20150610_103327.jpg

Been ignoring news headlines for a while but just came across an article saying Kalashikov will find a way around the ban by manufacturing in the USA. Visited the site and looks like they are issuing a few variations. I'm a little confused on why they still have to be 922r compliant if they're being manufactured here unless these first ones are still leftover imports :huh

All my brothers in the great state of Minnesota...

Last month you joined the other 39 states that are able to legally purchase and utilize suppressors on your firearms.
Today is the first day you get to go out and buy 'em. Enjoy!

All that stuff is banned in IL, therefore there is zero gun violence in Chicago...it's a Utopia! :banana

All that stuff is banned in IL, therefore there is zero gun violence in Chicago...it's a Utopia! :banana

LOL!

Nearly everything that makes gun ownership enjoyable is banned in CA... yet, we still have numerous gun violence.
I don't know when they're going to understand that the absurd gun laws hurt the legit owners. The ones committing the crimes don't follow laws and are able to obtain firearms regardless of any law or bill passed.

FYI - the latest issue of Guns & Ammo has a great, lengthy article on film industry armorer Harry Lu and the guns of Terminator Genisys (and some highlighted weapons of previous Terminator films).

FYI - the latest issue of Guns & Ammo has a great, lengthy article on film industry armorer Harry Lu and the guns of Terminator Genisys (and some highlighted weapons of previous Terminator films).

Sweet! Thanks for the tip.

C-14 Impaler gauss rifle. 30 rounds per second. 500 round magazine.
Unfortunately the trigger is spongy. :(

1zg3g44.jpg

Westinghouse M-27 Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.

k3oumc.jpg

Back