Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had my stamp since early last month. Took exactly two months for approval.

I did mine 3 years ago for sbr and suppressor - stupid things took nearly nine months to go through. Gotta love the ATF.

I did mine 3 years ago for sbr and suppressor - stupid things took nearly nine months to go through. Gotta love the ATF.

My last suppressor that I was waiting on took just about 4 months total. The last I heard was that Form 1 electronic submissions were around 45 days, but I'm guessing that more and more people are filing lately so it's congesting the system.

I have some pretty cool stuff. :wink1:

thats-all-i-have-to-say-about-that.jpg

That's awesome man, congrats! Care to share what you bought?

Daniel Defense 300 AAC, Went and shot it today. Sadly I had some jams. Not sure if it's because it's never been shot before. Brand new magazines, bad ammo or what. Had to oil the Crap out of it before it started working flawlessly. Got some very good groupings. Not bad for it's first spin.

Daniel Defense 300 AAC, Went and shot it today. Sadly I had some jams. Not sure if it's because it's never been shot before. Brand new magazines, bad ammo or what. Had to oil the Crap out of it before it started working flawlessly. Got some very good groupings. Not bad for it's first spin.

Chalk up the jams to it being broken in. Compare this time to the next time you work it and then you should have a good baseline.

Very cool. I looked into some SBS's when I was living in TX but never ended up getting one. Probably for the best. Now I live in anti gun land. :cuckoo:

Like I need another expensive hobby.......but yes, I do have a small collection. Windham AR-15, AK-47, Mossberg Model 88 12 ga, H&K USP .45, Glock 22, FN X-40 (wife), Walther .380 (wife), Ruger SR .22 (son), and Savage Rascal (son).

Rick

Like I need another expensive hobby.......but yes, I do have a small collection. Windham AR-15, AK-47, Mossberg Model 88 12 ga, H&K USP .45, Glock 22, FN X-40 (wife), Walther .380 (wife), Ruger SR .22 (son), and Savage Rascal (son).

Rick

No kidding! I wasn't collecting figures/statues when I was collecting guns/ammo. I can't afford both. At least this stuff is out on display to look at. All the gun stuff sits in a closet.

Back