Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done submitting my FORM 1 SBR online, now for the long wait. I paid for a gun trust online but I had to go to my LGS to get it notarized and they told me they do the gun trust for free when you buy whatever needs a tax stamp for free. Didn't really mean anything to me since I didn't buy the gun from them.

Last edited:
yes they do, they also sent me a boat load of free stuff. Bottle opener, dillo dust spice, several bumper stickers, free constitution pamphlets. Can't say enough great things about them.

Larue Tactical makes bad ass stuff

Them and Noveske are some of the best when it comes to rifles. Top notch all the way around. LT customer service is fantastic as well.

I'm in the market for a Glock Gen4 G19. I think I can find it locally for about $475, anybody know of any other places that might beat that price?

Them and Noveske are some of the best when it comes to rifles. Top notch all the way around. LT customer service is fantastic as well.

I'm in the market for a Glock Gen4 G19. I think I can find it locally for about $475, anybody know of any other places that might beat that price?
That's actually pretty good.

I've got a bunch of pistols, but I'm just now breaking into rifles. Started off simple, but versatile. Marlin lever action 30-30 ...

zoom_336C.jpg

I figured I'd start with a simple, all-purpose ranch gun, and slowly get more specialized later on (sniper rifles, ARs, etc.). Not sure if I should accessorize much. I want to get a butt cuff for additional ammo, maybe a simple scope, and possibly a leather holster for storing it in my truck. Otherwise, I think I'll leave it as is, and save the fancy gadgets for something more fitting.

SnakeDoc

My Scorpion is finally starting to come together. The adapter for the Octane suppressor finally arrived. I have a side folding stock adapter waiting for my SBR stamp to be approved.
20tmr7m.jpg

10714z7.jpg

No that's a Primary Arms advanced micro dot. It's a really good knock off, but I doubt I'll ever pay T1/T2 prices for a red dot. The hand stop is the factory one, and I"m not 100% certain I want to keep it on there. I may go with a regular vertical grip instead.

Back