Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya! But I bet it is all worthwhile in the end. I'll be joining you in the tax stamp line later this year. I am going to start with a silencer for a PX4 Storm Special Duty when I can finally find one.

Edit - And by the way...those are the best stamps to collect.:)

Last edited:
Yeah. That right there is why I'm all jealous and stuff. IL is bogus. I'd love a short barrel Remington with a pistol grip.

Which one did you get? I have a Streamlight TRL-1 on my Glock 19, I think I need one for my HK.

I just picked up an Inforce APL and GG&G adapter for my USP Compact .40cal. It's a nice little light and I really like the switch mechanism over the traditional light switch.

Anyone else here shoot the 300 AAC Blackout round? I love it, but damn it's a hard round to find.

Anyone else here shoot the 300 AAC Blackout round? I love it, but damn it's a hard round to find.

I have a 300 blackout handi rifle that I'm dying to take to the range, but have also experienced problems finding ammo. I was thinking about building a blackout rifle, but I'm thinking that might be a bad idea for a while.

I have a 300 blackout handi rifle that I'm dying to take to the range, but have also experienced problems finding ammo. I was thinking about building a blackout rifle, but I'm thinking that might be a bad idea for a while.

I just finished a build. Love it! Ammo is tough, but my buddy has a friend that does reloads so needless to say I'm saving the brass till things get better. I really want to get a can now for the 300 blackout.

Better pick up the broad-side of a barn, while you're at it. Cause that's about all you'll be able to hit outside of 20 yards.

:monkey3

:rotfl
I've got a couple guns that are good at longer range. I've just got a thing for sbr's. And seeing as how I can't own one, the pap is the next best thing.

Edit: Question, does anyone here own a dpms ar? And if so what do you think of it?

Last edited:
Thanks!! I was just looking at their Facebook page, and I was thinking about trying one of them out.

Here's the APL on the USP Compact.

FC1C5832c-XL.jpg

it's nice to finally see parts such as magazines back down to regular prices. i remember scar 17 mags were backordered 8+ months! now you can finally find plenty in stock.

Sad moment!!!!
I stopped into my lgs to ask a transfer question. When I walked into his store he and his son were wrapping up all their ar rifles. When I asked what was up he said Melrose Park(where he's located) had adopted Cook County's no semi auto rifle sales law. Right when I was thinking I need one in my collection. Efff you Cook County, Efff you

Sad moment!!!!
I stopped into my lgs to ask a transfer question. When I walked into his store he and his son were wrapping up all their ar rifles. When I asked what was up he said Melrose Park(where he's located) had adopted Cook County's no semi auto rifle sales law. Right when I was thinking I need one in my collection. Efff you Cook County, Efff you

That freaking blows! Sorry to hear that. :(

Yeah. Thanks man. I don't know what to do really. I was gonna start saving up for one, or an ak. I think I can get a pap because it's technically not a rifle, but dang. It was nice to have a choice. Plus any gun purchased in Cook gets an additional 25 dollar "violence tax". Wow

Yeah. Thanks man. I don't know what to do really. I was gonna start saving up for one, or an ak. I think I can get a pap because it's technically not a rifle, but dang. It was nice to have a choice. Plus any gun purchased in Cook gets an additional 25 dollar "violence tax". Wow

Time to move man! Seriously though that really is retarded. A "violence tax" that's one of the dumbest things if heard in a long long time.

Back