Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd also recommend the smith and wesson m&p9c.

here's my m&p40c underneath a fullsize m&p45.

P1040333_zps329c360b.jpg

Thanks for all the info guys, heading to the local gs tomorrow. Told my wife she's got a easy handful of guns to pick from now. I just can't wait to get to the range this weekend.

I would also suggest the Kahr CM9. Got one for my wife around $400.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for all the info guys, heading to the local gs tomorrow. Told my wife she's got a easy handful of guns to pick from now. I just can't wait to get to the range this weekend.

Just make sure she tries it out. I saw a couple at my LGS and the woman tried to dry fire a Ruger sp101 but couldn't **** the hammer or even squeeze the trigger because it was too heavy for her. I'm not saying your girl can't but let her decide.

Just make sure she tries it out. I saw a couple at my LGS and the woman tried to dry fire a Ruger sp101 but couldn't **** the hammer or even squeeze the trigger because it was too heavy for her. I'm not saying your girl can't but let her decide.

Oh yeah, I'm not shelling out cash without her testing it out. They have a test range and I'll see if whatever she likes they have aviable for a test shoot before purchasing.

On a side note, I'm taking with the H&K P2000 SK.

Oh yeah, I'm not shelling out cash without her testing it out. They have a test range and I'll see if whatever she likes they have aviable for a test shoot before purchasing.

Read good things about that, I love HK. Only if it was legal for me to conceal and carry I would have a recommendation for you :lol

Got a H&K P2000 and Springfield XD-9 today!

After lots of testing we ordered a glock 26 4th gen for the wife, only one they had was a test model. So in a few days she will be good to go. Testing on the glock was awesome. "hey dunk it in water then shoot it" "hey let's go to the top bay and toss it down"

Damn thing fires every time and only when it's supposed to.

Can't beat HK. I carry a P30.

I've been thinking of getting something smaller -- maybe a Walther PPK or a Ruger LC9 -- for occasions when I can't easily conceal the P30.

SnakeDoc

Any AK owners out there? I want to get a AK and deciding if arsenal are worth the extra $ vs WASR-10. I read that the WASR has more QC issues but this will not be a target rifle, more of a just having a reliable AK. It's either the Arsenal SLR-107F or WASR-10.

I own a Mossberg 500,Sig Sauer P250,Remington RS1 1911 .45. This custom AR-15 I just recently sold. I really shouldn't have but I wanted more collectibles and I a shotgun and a pistol is enough for me right now, I will get some more firearms down the road.

Here it is, I love customizing guns.
003_zpsacce0325.jpg

Quick crappy cell pic of my new MC Operator. I love this pistol! 500 rounds so far and not one problem. Going to send it in to the SACS to have the front strap checkered....not big fan of the grips that came with it.

MC-OPERATOR-1.jpg

I own a Mossberg 500,Sig Sauer P250,Remington RS1 1911 .45. This custom AR-15 I just recently sold. I really shouldn't have but I wanted more collectibles and I a shotgun and a pistol is enough for me right now, I will get some more firearms down the road.

Here it is, I love customizing guns.
003_zpsacce0325.jpg

Nice! Got a bushmaster AR about a month ago and am in love. I took a buddy out to shoot yesterday and had a target on a junk tree that was about 10 inches wide. It took about 120 rounds before the tree fell!
How did you like using a holographic sight? I haven't used one yet but was planning to upgrade my red dot sight to a better red dot and was curious if they were a better option, or just a matter of preference.

Back