Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!

Pics of the setup if you have some time! :hi5:

I was thinking of getting a Nightforce 2.5-10x32 for mine, but still on the fence.

I put in on my Scar17s, I'll try to get some pics up but my photo bucket account is messed up.

I put in on my Scar17s, I'll try to get some pics up but my photo bucket account is messed up.
No worries bro.
Whenver you get the chance.

I tried the SCAR with my Leupold HAMR scope which is a x4 with a Deltapoint combo. It was OK, but I prefer reaching out a little bit further. I did, however, love the Deltapoint for 30-50 yards shooting. :yess:

Any 357 mag recommendations? I know S&W, Ruger, and Colt make great 357 but I wanna know what's the best I can get, money isn't a issue.

Any 357 mag recommendations? I know S&W, Ruger, and Colt make great 357 but I wanna know what's the best I can get, money isn't a issue.
Shoot like a boss.
Golden357.jpg

Looking for a work horse. I really like the GP100, just gotta figure out what length I'd want.

If your using it for hunting go for the 6" for all around balance the 4". For back packing or glove box the 2". They also have the rare 5" ones. That's how I looked at it. Great thing is that the 38spl that you can shoot out of these will suffice for home defense.

If your using it for hunting go for the 6" for all around balance the 4". For back packing or glove box the 2". They also have the rare 5" ones. That's how I looked at it. Great thing is that the 38spl that you can shoot out of these will suffice for home defense.

DK, did your GP 100 come with a speed loader? Just wanna know what, if anything the gun comes with. Might place a order tomorrow for one tomorrow.

DK, did your GP 100 come with a speed loader? Just wanna know what, if anything the gun comes with. Might place a order tomorrow for one tomorrow.

No it doesn't, but I did buy a HKS one on amazon for about $8-9. My LGS usually caries them too. The GP100 just came with its case and manual and I think a small pin to take apart the gun. I'll post a picture later.
hks586a_7.jpg

So I got my GP 100 ordered, and I went with my buddy to the range today and we shot his collection of glocks....well F me now I'm hooked!

Any Glock recommendations?

So I got my GP 100 ordered, and I went with my buddy to the range today and we shot his collection of glocks....well F me now I'm hooked!

Any Glock recommendations?

:lol nice bro! What GP100 did you end up getting?

As for glocks, what caliber guns do you own. I first purchased a g19 gen4 and loved it that much that I purchased a g17 gen4 with trijicon night sights with the blue label price. I love my glocks in 9mm and my HK in 45acp. Anyone will do its all about preference. Which one did you like the most? What caliber/model did you shoot.

I also highly recommend you checking out the Walther PPQ. I should get mine before Christmas :rock another

Reminds of the gun Nicolas Cage used in the movie Face Off.

Guess the Desert Eagle was too gaudy even for Castor Troy. He used gold 1911s ...

NicholasCageFaceoffTwoSpringfieldM1911A1drawer.jpg

600px-FO-Gold1911s-6.jpg

But ... for over-the-top gaudy gold weapons in Nick Cage movies, you can't beat the gold AK47 from Lord of War ...

600px-Vlcsnap-194035.jpg

"Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol." -- Patton (movie)

SnakeDoc

:lol nice bro! What GP100 did you end up getting?

As for glocks, what caliber guns do you own. I first purchased a g19 gen4 and loved it that much that I purchased a g17 gen4 with trijicon night sights with the blue label price. I love my glocks in 9mm and my HK in 45acp. Anyone will do its all about preference. Which one did you like the most? What caliber/model did you shoot.

I also highly recommend you checking out the Walther PPQ. I should get mine before Christmas :rock another

Leaning towards the 9mm.

The GP 100 I bought was the .327 with 4 inch barrel and 7 round chamber.

I posted this one earlier. It's going to be one of my next purchases: Smith and Wesson Performance Center M627.
35d0qrn.jpg

Nice!

Anyone have any compact 9mm suggestions? Looking to get my wife something for cc. She seems to like the look and feel of the glock 34 and the Springfield armory XD-9. Anything else I should be looking at?

Just did the DROS on this Kahr MK9 today. Total impulse buy, and my first subcompact. I'm excited! Now the long 10 day wait.. lol

kahrmk9_zps5f6a0d76.jpg

Nice!

Anyone have any compact 9mm suggestions? Looking to get my wife something for cc. She seems to like the look and feel of the glock 34 and the Springfield armory XD-9. Anything else I should be looking at?

check out the Springfield EMP.

P1040819_zps8959ede2.jpg

P1040821_zps8401013f.jpg

Back