Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody try out the Magpul AFG? i ordered one for my SL8 but i may end up putting it on the AR15 instead.

anybody try out the Magpul AFG? i ordered one for my SL8 but i may end up putting it on the AR15 instead.

Been eyeballing the AFG since I heard of it on the AR15 forums... but I'm going to hold off for a bit. I see a future generation (in a year or so) having an adjustable angle, plus some ability for storage - all while using less rail space.

So I finally caved in and ordered my upper. She's a 14.5" chrome lined A3 Bushmaster M4 with a 1/7 twist. Permanently fixed Phantom flash hider to keep it legal. Also ordered the olive drab Magpul furniture.

A couple more shots.

• AR: DD Lower, RRA Upper, 16" 1:9 barrel, Vortex, Eotech, AN/PEQ-2A, Magpul MBUS, Magpul PMag 10/30. Magpul MOE stock, Tango Down grip, GripPod.
• Remington 870 PMax Police Magnum, Knoxx SpecOps Stock, Surefire LED foregrip
380815068.jpg

• Remington 870 with SpeedFeed stock. Didn't like it because LOP was too long and cheekweld wasn't good.
• HK USP Compact .40cal.
• Anvis-9 NODs, SOTech Hellcat in MC, TAD Gear Ranger Hoodie.
380108230.jpg

Robinson Arms XCR
380108368.jpg

I just inhereted my dad's ruger super blackhawk........fun gun, but can be mean to your wrists:)

My first build, a WIP still...

Bushmaster
14.5" + Yankee Hill Phantom
1:7 twist
OD Green Magpul

Bushy1.jpg

Bushy2.jpg

Bushymarked.jpg

I just inhereted my dad's ruger super blackhawk........fun gun, but can be mean to your wrists:)

i've shot some powerful .44 magnum loads and my hands were :horror

i was going to get the snubby Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan that shoots .454 Casull but read that there was a potential for the last rounds to "crimp creep". i decided to opt for a S&W 460v instead. it will shoot 45LC, 454 Casull, and S&W 460.

I'm looking at a Tarus Raging Bull w/ 8 inch barrel in .454 heard anything bad about those?

Has anyone shot a Cetme .308?? I just bought one after shooting one last weekend, awesome rifle at the right price.....

I can't recommend a Taurus.

Last month I did some updates to one of my AR's. Swapped out the rail with a Troy Industries rail (significantly lighter) and swapped out the ladder rail covers with the Magpul XTM rail covers. Functions great and looks sweet to boot.

Will eventually get around to swapping out the FVG as well.

The only Taurus I can recommend is the one I own - .38 Ultralite snub-nosed revolver. I carry it every day.

Where do you guys recommend I look for a AR Upper? I have a stripped lower, I just picked up the lower kit and all I need is the upper...

Sweet AR's guys. :drool Wish we can have that kind of hardware here in CA.

Picked up my Glock 21 yesterday:

SWforsale.jpg

I'm looking forward to putting some rounds through it. :gun

sweet Glock! i'm picking up the SF version next month.

next week i'll be getting two Springfield XDs. both "service" models. one in 9mm and 45ACP.

btw, we can get ARs in KA. they'll just require bullet buttons, etc..

Where do you guys recommend I look for a AR Upper? I have a stripped lower, I just picked up the lower kit and all I need is the upper...

midwayusa. there's probably cheaper places online. they're very reputable though. i still have a lower that needs an upper.

Back