Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great collection DarthHippie! my Springfield MCO 1911 is my favorite pistol. everything about it feels just right in my hand. angle, weight, etc..

Sweet stuff there, willosaurus. What is the story with the Thompson? Authentic? Reproduction? Replica?

Very cool in any case!

Thank's guys' they are replicas, I picked up from a movie prop type store outside of the city. I have more, but friends look at me like I'm a psycho or a future school campus shooter with just the ones I'd displayed here. So I had to tone it down a little. :rolleyes:

Didn't know this thread existed and will take me a while to read through it all. In the mean time, here are most of my guns. The 1911 being my favorite right now... probably only because it's my most recent purchase.

167.jpg

1911002-2.jpg

Give me some info on the auto pistol, It looks great' I'm interested in buying this one. And what about stopping power, I see the companys in my home state of IL,. :banana

There was a gun show today and I picked up a S&W M&P 15-22. Shot 50 rounds out of it and boy was it fun.

SW_MP15-22_1024x768.jpg

Give me some info on the auto pistol, It looks great' I'm interested in buying this one. And what about stopping power, I see the companys in my home state of IL,. :banana

Well, I can't really comment on the stopping power...never been tested, lol. It's a .45 and you can get it with either fixed or adjustable sights. Mine has the fixed. It's called a Springfield Armory Loaded.

Here's a link to it's page on Sprignfield's website... https://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=19

I honestly don't know a whole lot about guns. Just started buying a few while I was in college and now that I've graduated, I've been trying to add to the collection.

The average AR-15 is without a doubt more accurate than the average AK-47. If the ____ hit the fan, I'm grabbing the AR-15.

The average AR-15 is without a doubt more accurate than the average AK-47. If the ____ hit the fan, I'm grabbing the AR-15.

They also allow you to send the greeting cards a lot farther down range.

The AK will do more damage when it hits due to the larger round, but the AR will hit more often and from farther ranges.

Make Mine AR!

Edit - provided that the malfunctions are effectively worked out. I never had a problem with that, but I hear too many complaints for it to be disregarded.

Well, I can't really comment on the stopping power...never been tested, lol. It's a .45 and you can get it with either fixed or adjustable sights. Mine has the fixed. It's called a Springfield Armory Loaded.

Here's a link to it's page on Sprignfield's website... https://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=19

I honestly don't know a whole lot about guns. Just started buying a few while I was in college and now that I've graduated, I've been trying to add to the collection.

Thank's DH' I'm checking it out today, It had looked like a 9mm. But a 45mm that's great. That will have some stopping power! LOL :)

True, an AK is as rugged as they come, I just prefer an AR's accuracy over the AK's....

No doubt. The AR is an easy and reliable weapon to use. Its just that they are prone to problems due to the environment. So many people had misfires overseas because of sand in the chamber. Whenever we'd have down time it was mandatory to clean our weapons.
We found a cache of AKs and they were caked full of sand/dirt/grass. The only thing we had to do was take a brush and remove the excess crap from the bolt and those things fired like it was nobodies' business.

Back