Guitar Hero III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this for free on the Wii, freakin cool i like how the wii remote goes into the guitar. nice choice of songs too, but i hope they add downloadable content for purchase.

I think I read somewhere the Wii version isn't going to offer downloads....

There will be downloads, according to the developer. Last I heard they were waiting on nintendo to create some sort of delivery system.

I just finally got around to buying this for my PS3. All I can say is my fingers are so damn sore! lol I'm only on the medium level....and though I am still rocking....I'm starting to fail miserably now that I am in hell. :monkey2:monkey2 May need to go to practice. :lol

I finally beat Slash on medium. It took me about 10 tries...

I can't imagine how hard he is gonna be on hard.

:eek:

It took me awhile too...finally realized I needed to save up my attacks on him and then hit him with 3 when he starts his final solo, then he goes down pretty fast.

Did you beat Lou at the end? Slash was harder then he was....for me anyway.

Haven't made it to the battle with Lou yet...(did on easy but not yet medium). I'm still having trouble beating the songs on that final level. I suck when it comes to doing all those doubles! :lol

I didn't have to much issue with Slash, but Lou was a pain in the ass. I finally learned to use the attacks when he was about to get his keeping him from getting his.

I'm having a helluva time after beating slash on hard. I don't know if it's me or did it just get super more difficult after that? Granted I'm not playing as often but I warmed up by playing a few songs on Medium which weren't overly difficult but I just can't beat any of the songs on hard after Slash.

I'm trying through Hard now, there's just some stuff that's too hard. I can't beat Joe.

And there's some songs that play notes too fast---I'm playing on my computer with the Xbox controller so I have to press each button rather than press the buttons and strum, so while it's easier in parts, there's parts that have a lot of fast repeating notes and I can't hit the button fast enough.

Anyone with this for 360 there are new Dropkick Murphy's songs for download and to make it better there FREE:chew:chew:chew:chew

Love Dropkick :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

But don't have this game :monkey2
Thats what you get for getting 2 instead of 3.

3 has a lot of really good songs, plus it has songs you would never expect to see. Who would have thought Dead Kennedy's would be on his game.

Thats what you get for getting 2 instead of 3.

3 has a lot of really good songs, plus it has songs you would never expect to see. Who would have thought Dead Kennedy's would be on his game.

Bummer its (I think) a sound alike... don't think Jello would ever PC up the language of one of his songs. At least I hope he wouldn't.

Back