Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:

IMAX all the way.:rock

Is this in 3D by the way?

Yea, which i'm sort of on the fence with. I saw hugo in 3d and that was really good but they shot that movie for 3D, I know this wasn't shot for 3D in mind so we'll see.

Does anyone know if the trailer at the 3D version of the Hobbit is in 3D?

I will definitely be in my seat for opening night (or for a midnight show) and, with a film of this scale, IMAX will be the ONLY route to go! I would try the 3D, but trying to wedge the 3D glasses on over my regular specs only gives me a very pronounced headache, so I'll stick with 2D, which still looks to be spectacular!!!

I will definitely be in my seat for opening night (or for a midnight show) and, with a film of this scale, IMAX will be the ONLY route to go! I would try the 3D, but trying to wedge the 3D glasses on over my regular specs only gives me a very pronounced headache, so I'll stick with 2D, which still looks to be spectacular!!!

yea but I don't think you'll find an IMAX that's 2D are you?

Are those things cool?

:)

ryan_higa_gif___hell_yeah___by_redwolfmoon666-d45tz1e.gif

That Power Rangers trailer was awesome! Though it looked like the editor ran out of ideas after the first half. lol

I love cool stuff like this.

Who cares if it has influences of other things, movies, tv shows, robots etc.
IT's taking all that and doing something new and awesome with it.

Should be good fun seeing this a on big screen, giant robots, great CGI, and lots of destruction.

And I doubt it's this voice from Portal everyone is talking about.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence. I've heard many female-like robotic voices similiar to this in all sorts of things.
Even if they knew about Portal and said yeah I like this voice, let's do something similiar, who cares anyway.

LMAO that's great! I didn't know there was a godzilla facepalm. Seeing these are making want to get my old godzilla movies out and watch again. I remember when TNT monster vision used to be the greatest night of my week lol

Back