Guess the NEXT Star Wars 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am mean, I am thankful that Hasbro put special efforts to create Droids and vehicles for the 1/6th line. But imagining SW Droids and vehicles presented in the manner just like how HT does Robocop or the new Bat mobile, that would truly be awesome.

ABSOLUTELY! All the extra articulation potential that nobody has put into C-3P0 and an R2-D2 with all the many compartments and gizmos would rock! But until that day comes, I gotta agree with SideShow. The latest 12" versions of the droids made by Hasbro weren't bad at all. Currently I'm using the R2 from the Slave Leia exclusive and the 3P0 exclusive that came with the book. Both not only look fine, but work fine in the meantime.

EDIT: Looks like we didn't have to wait that long after all. Captain Antilles!

Last edited:
I know its a bit too soon to bring this topic up now, but considering the number of people that is going to pass on Captain Antilles (not me though). I bet many would wish for the next announcement to be sooner.

So without further delay, lets start the ball rolling again.

I still haven't got quite enough of ANH yet. Bring on some Jawas and a Gonk Droid.:joy

I know its a bit too soon to bring this topic up now, but considering the number of people that is going to pass on Captain Antilles (not me though). I bet many would wish for the next announcement to be sooner.

So without further delay, lets start the ball rolling again.

I still haven't got quite enough of ANH yet. Bring on some Jawas and a Gonk Droid.:joy

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Grand Moff Tarkin. Not only would he fit with the current theme, but also the scheme.

They did special arms for Subject 1025. If they can do it for arms, they can do it for legs. I wonder if the Prometheus lends itself to those kinds of modifications.

I surely hope so! I really like the Bossk design. I would have been happy with him as the primary Bounty Hunter antagonist in the OT.

I really want to start getting the Bounty Hunters now.

I surely hope so! I really like the Bossk design. I would have been happy with him as the primary Bounty Hunter antagonist in the OT.

I really want to start getting the Bounty Hunters now.

Focus for the first year was ROTJ, after which came ANH. I can only presume TESB ought to be next. Hopefully we will get to see some bounty hunters.

Bossk was the first Kenner action figure I bought with my pocket money when I was 8 years old. I would really love to see Sideshow making him.:lol

since we got the Stormtrooper I'd like to see the Sandtroopers, but all versions with all the rifles.

Focus for the first year was ROTJ, after which came ANH. I can only presume TESB ought to be next. Hopefully we will get to see some bounty hunters.

Bossk was the first Kenner action figure I bought with my pocket money when I was 8 years old. I would really love to see Sideshow making him.:lol

I dunno. With the 30th anniversary of TESB less than two years away, they might be holding off on some of the special guys like Boba Fett (who may be exempt because of his appearance in the ANH SE) and the other bounty hunters. From a marketing standpoint, it makes way more sense to do it like they did the ANH anniversary and have a limited editions of 1980 for the exclusives. Then we'll probably see Hoth versions of all the main cast. If they get the fur issues resolved, it'd be a great time to unveil Chewbacca and possibly a 1:6 scale Wampa too. Maybe even a Luke on Tauntaun SDCC exclusive for that year.

My next guess is some odd random guy that nobody cares about.

But a Tyranus on the pro would be welcome news.

Besides the obvious choices of Chewie and droids :chew I hope that they stay with ANH with the next couple of announcements: Tarkin, a couple of the cantina aliens (Greedo, Walrus Face, Hammerhead etc...), and hopefully another surprise out of left field--- maybe suddenly another alien/creature from Jabba's Palace (although sadly I think that might not happen for a long time if ever as it seems that maybe SSC have moved on from it:monkey2).

Give a 1/6 Millenium Falcon interior (co_ckpit hopefully) and a cantina bar + booth and I'll be on cloud nine.:D

More aliens would be very welcome, either from the Cantina or Jabba's Palace. I'd love to see some of the figures that have relatively humanoid shapes, but might require odd arm or feet sculpts, like Greedo or Bossk.

I'd be happy to see something that appears radically different though, rather than another "human" sculpt. A big part of my love for SW is looking at all of the crazy faces that filled in the background in the OT.

Would love to see Bossk...second favorite Bounty Hunter next to Boba Fett.

With the new Armor Bodies expect armored "heroes" like Han and Luke before we see anything "new". Once they are out the way, then we'll probebly see Sand-Trooper 1, 2, 3, 4...etc and then clones in the two stage armors and MAYBE if we're lucky the Commando's and ARC troopers. Then...and only then, may we see some new alien characters.

Personally, i'd love nothing more than a influx of Alien characters like Bossk, Greedo, Nien, Ackbar etc. And as for human characters (and i cant believe i'm saying this) but i'd love to see Bail AND the younger version of Antilies, as well as the Rebel Heroes Lando and Wedge :D

I'd also love to see some POST movie characters, especially in the Jedi ranks to go alongside Luke...like Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn, Streen etc. And of course...MORE ALIEN JEDI in both departments, as well as some more Sith characters, Dooku, BANE (sorry to all the EU haters, but BANE and the Sith Lord line are made for eachother). And yes, maybe even the Apprentice (that will probebly hold to how well the game does).

With the Imperials...we need Tarkin, its that simple. He is an ICON, the "upper crust" of imperial nature, and yes, i mean the Cushing Tarkin...as much as i love Wayne Pigram as an Actor, the younger Tarkin just didnt look right, maybe if he was given some GODBEDAMNED screen time instead of a "loose end tie-r-upper" we may have liked him more!.

With the Rebels, as i said, Wedge is a must (hero pilot of the rebellion folks), Lando, MON MOTHMA, General Rieken etc.

and of course, we all want the droids, chewie and...for some reason, people want full "set parts", which is kind of worrying...how big are your display rooms people!!!!:p

ABSOLUTELY! All the extra articulation potential that nobody has put into C-3P0 and an R2-D2 with all the many compartments and gizmos would rock! But until that day comes, I gotta agree with SideShow. The latest 12" versions of the droids made by Hasbro weren't bad at all. Currently I'm using the R2 from the Slave Leia exclusive and the 3P0 exclusive that came with the book. Both not only look fine, but work fine in the meantime.

How about an OOM-9 in AAT? That'd be nice...also expensive but very nice...

i want a darth revan and malak. Just more cool sith in general, there is plenty of jedi.

My thoughts exactly...:clap:clap:clap

Next PT will be from TPM, either Amidala or Obi-Wan.
Next OT will be from ESB, either Lando or a bounty hunter.

Why don't Sideshow surprise us with a Starkiller...it is around the time of The Force Unleashed being released everywhere...

Would love to see Bossk...second favorite Bounty Hunter next to Boba Fett.

With the new Armor Bodies expect armored "heroes" like Han and Luke before we see anything "new". Once they are out the way, then we'll probebly see Sand-Trooper 1, 2, 3, 4...etc and then clones in the two stage armors and MAYBE if we're lucky the Commando's and ARC troopers. Then...and only
then, may we see some new alien characters.

With the Imperials...we need Tarkin, its that simple. He is an ICON, the "upper crust" of imperial nature, and yes, i mean the Cushing Tarkin...as much as i love Wayne Pigram as an Actor, the younger Tarkin just didnt look right, maybe if he was given some GODBEDAMNED screen time instead of a "loose end tie-r-upper" we may have liked him more!.

I definitely foresee a Luke/Han in Stormtrooper disguise 2-pack Sideshow Exclusive (coming as soon as Spooktacular would be awesome) in our near future. Both the heads are ready having been released properly on their perspective bodies already this year, with just a bit of a resculpt to be added for the black neck piece. The bodies are ready as well with the Stormtroopers already in production. It's not a stretch either, knowing how many times Sideshow reused their damn Highlander tennis shoes. It's not only plausible but to expect us to kitbash them with the severely low production run of the Stormtroopers would be a major crime against humanity.

Like I said with the Vader (if they do a vader, it'll be the ANH version), I see them doing an old Tarkin if they do him at all.

I would love Boba Fett or General Grevious. The PFs are great, but so damn big! I can barely justify (to my lovely, supportive wife) the space the 12" figures take up!

I'd also love the main cast in Hoth gear, or Luke in X-Wing gear. The outfits and accessories are incredibly designed. And maybe we'd get a better head sculpt for Han!

Back