Guess the LAST LOTR 1/6th figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Pictures...
so sad... :monkey2

This is the most distressing news considering...

I've decided to accept GANDALF as the last character in the SS LOTR 1/6th line.

ToyBiz Gimli should spike on ebay today.

YOu can find it for under $20.00 I'm sure...
He's an awesome piece, with a few upgrades looks great!

lotr5.jpg

The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead. The line is not dead.

:lol

I truly hope not.

But this is my ever-growing aggravation with comapnies NOT stating that a line is finished.

At least HT said that, for now, they are done with TDK. I wish SS would say that, for now, they are done with the following lines...

Is there some kind of petition or request we can make to them to find out what's going on? How much does Sideshow communicate with its customers about this kind of thing?

This is the most distressing news considering...

I've decided to accept GANDALF as the last character in the SS LOTR 1/6th line.

ToyBiz Gimli should spike on ebay today.

I got one for $5 a couple of weeks ago!

Just remember......."There's always hope!"

Is there some kind of petition or request we can make to them to find out what's going on? How much does Sideshow communicate with its customers about this kind of thing?

Can't hurt to email them!

The line is not dead!

During Comicon '07, wasn't there an online chat with one of the Sideshow reps and he said that we could expect much more from the LOTR line?

I guess with the PF aannouncement no chance of a 1:6 being offered.
This line is dead.....

I will still hold out hope, but it is tough to hang on with nothing in the pipeline. I had Frodo and Lurtz PF figures, and sold them both last year to help pay for my wedding. I still don't think I held onto the wrong line, but the PF line is certainly looking more robust. Hopefully the next figure will be quite complex and put some of the doubt to rest. I can't imagine that most of the LOTR baddies are easy to create, but I hope that Sideshow has them coming soon, and this would explain the delay.

During Comicon '07, wasn't there an online chat with one of the Sideshow reps and he said that we could expect much more from the LOTR line?

I refuse to accept that the line is dead. Come on Sideshow...give us a hint!

This past ComicCon I asked 2 of the SS reps, and both told me that the line isn't dead...
but it sure feels like it...
Maybe they won't tell us it's dead so people don't cancel their Gandalfs?...
:monkey3

Back