Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."

My top 3 this year is DOTPOTA, Edge of Tmrw, GOTG, but what a great past few months we had with CAWS, 22 Jump St, HTTYD2, X men DOFP ...all excellent to me

"Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."

That had to be my favorite joke of the movie. It didn't get nearly as much of a reaction as some of the other stuff did from the audience I was with, but I was rolling.

" this dumb tree is my friend. And this green whore...... "Alright thats enough"

I just found it on google. I imagine that the Times' slow, younger brother would be much more fun than that guy, though.

I need this poster in my life. Too bad it's not available to buy... :pfft:

gotgwars_fin.jpg

But then again, nothing American comics can't offer, there are other genres other than superheroes, even if they're eclipsed by the sheer amount of superhero demand.

:exactly: I worked in a comic shop for ten years in SoCal and while European comics & Manga had their share of fans, they were outsold 10 to 1 by American comics.

We ordered jut enough from Diamond to cover subs and a few for the rack.

I'll have to watch it again but I guess it does sound like he just repeats starlord when he kills korath and says the metaphor. thanks.

Back