Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since he would go through that phase again maybe they can teach him how to speak. It's a movie those guys could change everything I think.

James Gunn just posted this, it's a framed print of his dog Von Spears sitting on Ronan's throne on the set. It was just given to him as a gift from Disney. Pretty awesome.

995069_10152613720624570_1583596689057907826_n.jpg

Well since he would go through that phase again maybe they can teach him how to speak. It's a movie those guys could change everything I think.

Well, in the comics he goes through that very often, and still the only thing he says is "I am Groot" in fact, despite only having that line, it's been shown that he has a great intellect.

But that phrase is his thing, I hope they don't change that.

I hope so too, the only thing that throws me off is why hire an alist actor just for three words and get huge amounts of cash, LOL I want that job!!

I'm so glad I avoided all clips and TV spots for this movie. All I ever saw were the two theatrical trailers so I wasn't familiar with Rocket's voice beforehand. It was fun to be surprised by his reveal at the beginning when he was spying on people out on the walkways. I assumed his voice-over was a human character at first.

I was amused when Gamora put on the headphones and then inadvertently began talking louder. A funny and realistic touch that can be unexpected in movies like this (kind of like how people always seem to be able to talk to each other in normal voices in blaring nightclubs.)

It did seem a bit far-fetched, even in a fantasy movie like this one, that apparently ships have such powerful hyperdrives that they can literally appear in seconds if called (like we saw with the respective arrivals of Ronan and Yondu.)

Yeah the trailers did spoil a lot of the jokes, they were still just as funny though, I would have wanted to see it 1st on the movie itself rather than the trailers.

I have no problem believing the ships could get the in seconds, after all, they were close.

and btw, I still think Thanos looked weird in the movie, his face was off, his demeanor and voice are intimidating but his face isn't.

Yeah the trailers did spoil a lot of the jokes, they were still just as funny though, I would have wanted to see it 1st on the movie itself rather than the trailers.

I have no problem believing the ships could get the in seconds, after all, they were close.

and btw, I still think Thanos looked weird in the movie, his face was off, his demeanor and voice are intimidating but his face isn't.

That smile he gave to Ronan while he was floating away was pretty creepy.

I saw it again and liked it even more.

My gripes about the pacing in the beginning are pretty much dead after this second viewing. I'm guessing I was just getting used to the film on my first viewing since I didn't know any of the characters.

I saw it again and liked it even more.

My gripes about the pacing in the beginning are pretty much dead after this second viewing. I'm guessing I was just getting used to the film on my first viewing since I didn't know any of the characters.
I didnt have issues with pacing on my first viewing, but I think I definitely enjoyed my second viewing a bit more as well.

Watched it for a second time as well and definitely enjoyed it.

My only real complaints were...
Spoiler Spoiler:

That and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back