Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this has probably been asked in this thread already but I didn't feel like going back and back, but, when
Spoiler Spoiler:

So, this has probably been asked in this thread already but I didn't feel like going back and back, but, when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also on the subject of Groot

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just thought I'd share these, pretty funny :lol
baze2una.jpg

urebehu7.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this is it. Because he only regrows in the comics when potted (that's all we see).

Well since he would go through that phase again maybe they can teach him how to speak. It's a movie those guys could change everything I think.

The reason why his species can only say "I Am Groot" is because it has to do with how their vocal chords are grown. I remember reading about it in the issue where he's born and got into a war with Rocket's species. There's also a video about it somewhere.

Yeah, in fact, the way he enunciates "I am groot" is the way he gives different meanings to the phrase, and since Rocket has spent a long time with him, that's why he can understand what he says.

Btw I thought Batista was outstanding, I was expecting a cardboard performance but the dude can act, I mean, sure his character wasn't very demanding but he gave Drax a little nuance when needed and his delivery was very very good.

:clap

Yeah, in fact, the way he enunciates "I am groot" is the way he gives different meanings to the phrase, and since Rocket has spent a long time with him, that's why he can understand what he says.

Yeah actually, Vin was handed a script with "I am Groot" on the left and what he was really meaning saying on the right. So Vin was basically translating what was on the right side into an "I Am Groot." I thought that was a really awesome way of being able to record all the different ways of recording his lines.

A bit OT, but I thought Batista was the best thing about the Wrestlemania press conference this year. As an unexpected comedian he works, sort of like Hulk in Avengers.

The reason why his species can only say "I Am Groot" is because it has to do with how their vocal chords are grown. I remember reading about it in the issue where he's born and got into a war with Rocket's species. There's also a video about it somewhere.

Thank you so much, see i never read the comics on this and I was thinking since this is hollywood they can try to make a new rule, like for example how they change the term gems vs stones and even then the colors are way off on their counterparts. It's always tricky.

It was excellent seeing that interaction in the movie, I loved it, you could tell exactly what rocket understood from groot.

Back