Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
large.gif

I love this man, no h0mo.

:lol

That's actually the only thing I didn't like about the trailer. Just sounded so lame, either say *******s or bleep the A word part or don't do it.

I feel the same, I think it is kind of stupid when they do that in movies.

Kind of like when characters go "What The...." that's it, No what the hell ,or wtf? just what the.... that drives me crazy :lol

I hope it's just that they filmed alternative censored scenes and R-rated version is gonna be on dvd/bd.

I thought "a-holes" was funny, too. I think it was funnier than if they just said *******s. But, I could go either way. LOL.

Well, a**hole and the middle finger are certainly tame and still well inside the PG category at this point. No reason they shouldn't be allowed in a PG-13 release.
But I actually feel the blurring makes it funnier, and I also say a-hole or b-hole when I'm not being serious about using the term to insult anyone. Neither of those triggered my "What the?!..." mechanism. :D

I love the line "What a bunch of a-holes" and hope it is exactly like that in the film.

It seems to suit the style of the trailer/film - a bit goofy and fun.

The line is also delivered by Peter Serafinowicz, who cracks me up! :lol

PsychoCenobite :horror

A-hole works better than saying the actual word imo. It's like the censor beep on South Park. To me it's funnier to hear that the network had to censor 35 words in a row than actually just hearing those curse words on dvd and it not being as entertaining and silly.

A-hole works better than saying the actual word imo. It's like the censor beep on South Park. To me it's funnier to hear that the network had to censor 35 words in a row than actually just hearing those curse words on dvd and it not being as entertaining and silly.

Yup. Watching Family Guy is funnier with the censor beeps than listening to Stewie's sailor mouth.

Back