Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Such a debate over these A-holes

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg

Hmm, they're in an environment where there's an automatic warning for a middle finger gesture. It's only natural the guy would only say "a-holes".

Hmm, they're in an environment where there's an automatic warning for a middle finger gesture. It's only natural the guy would only say "a-holes".

Yeah, good point. He probably doesn't want to violate the Verbal Morality Statute.

Wow! Such a debate over these A-holes! The line was added and is just plain funny as is! Nuff said! :lol

The trailer is so good, we hardly have anything to criticize so we got scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Seriously, normally we would be arguing over costumes, casting, boring/too much action, revealing too much, too much Nolan, not enough Nolan... this time there was none of that.

Yeah, good point. He probably doesn't want to violate the Verbal Morality Statute.

The trailer is so good, we hardly have anything to criticize so we got scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Seriously, normally we would be arguing over costumes, casting, boring/too much action, revealing too much, too much Nolan, not enough Nolan... this time there was none of that.

:exactly: :exactly:

Only Blain didn't say "fudge." He said the word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!

That ain't the best swear word any way

The C word takes that title

The best thing about it is there really is no way to sugar coat, even if you say it with a light hearted chortle, it still cuts

I love it

That ain't the best swear word any way

The C word takes that title

The best thing about it is there really is no way to sugar coat, even if you say it with a light hearted chortle, it still cuts

I love it

Seeing as you're from the UK, you're obviously not familiar with the American classic holiday movie the quote I borrowed is from. :)
I'm not arguing the levels of offense of dirty words. I was making a joke based on a line from the movie "A Christmas Story" and it seems to have failed miserably.
Carry on. :)

Back