Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man.... Rise of the Guardians is one of the best movies I saw last year. Just amazing, I know it is for kids but that movie was pure magic.

I mean, they have a biker tattooed Santa Claus :lol:lol It really is one of the best animated movies I've seen looks wise

Sold! :lecture: :lol

Thanks, but man, none of these were as good as what was added for Rocket. I want to see some good shots of that Star Lord mask. Wonder if they're keeping it under wraps for some reason? It looks really cool what little we can see in the trailer, but I want moar, moar, moar.... :lol

Hey man, the showed the mask in detail already a few months back, here it is for you:

guardians-of-the-galaxy-photos-props-5.jpg

m6vt.jpg

I know they are licensing Quill's headphones so....anyone going to start making a Walk-Man 'case' for an iPhone....? Creg, get on that buddy. (but if you do it, make if for a Galaxy S3 as well because that's what I actually have).

tumblr_m7p5olVD4b1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

The Avengers was one movie I enjoyed but was just too overrated. This one is going to rule. All the characters look awesome and so far I'm impressed after seeing the trailer. Very excited to see this. Star Lord mask looks sick!

The Avengers was one movie I enjoyed but was just too overrated. This one is going to rule. All the characters look awesome and so far I'm impressed after seeing the trailer. Very excited to see this. Star Lord mask looks sick!

The characters are all very unique. It's good to see something new and different.

The characters are all very unique. It's good to see something new and different.

I 100% agree. It's definitely great that Marvel decided to go a different route and I'm liking it. Oh and awesome new look! Rocket is going to kick some *** in the film. I like Groot though he rules. :wink1: :lol

I like them all equally.

I just bought a bunch of comics and I'm torn between reading them right now and wait till I see the movie.

Dem life strugglez.

I like them all equally.

I just bought a bunch of comics and I'm torn between reading them right now and wait till I see the movie.

Dem life strugglez.

I agree all the characters have gained my interest so far. I think it helps knowing nothing about it though. As far as collectibles go though would love a RR and Groot statue. As far as the trailer revealing no plot, that's what I like about it. The less I know the better and can enjoy all the suprises in the movie that follow.

Back