Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

tumblr_n17897Ye5c1sd5847o1_250.gif
tumblr_n17897Ye5c1sd5847o2_250.gif

tumblr_n17897Ye5c1sd5847o3_250.gif
tumblr_n17897Ye5c1sd5847o4_250.gif

RR, from a Capcom videogame to being the star of a major hollywood movie.

Superman, from a major hollywood movie to being relegated.....well, you know the rest. :lol

Who do you think you are, young Anakin Skywalker at the Jedi Council in TPM. :lol

Ok fine.

Everything!

Last edited:

Don't know much about this version of GOTG, but I am liking what I have seen so far. When it was announced that Marvel was making a GOTG movie, I was like "huh"? :lol I read the original run when I was younger and liked it, but never thought of them as much more than B grade heroes. Now Marvel is making a movie about them and it looks great so far. Can Marvel do no wrong when it comes to their movies now a days? :lol

Feels like they intentionally kept him out, so the full trailer will be his first big reveal. That character has a **** load of potential to sell t-shirts and toys and whatnot.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, everybody wants to see him so they left everybody wanting more :lol

They know how to build da hypez!

This trailer better be beyond awesome, sitting through this show to see it. Anyways, sounds like its coming in the next segment.

Back