Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long now
smiley-excited001.gif

Ok, I've seen enough, I'll be there opening weekend. Movie looks freaking awesome.

Good thing about this is that's it's quite obscure, so there won't be much complaining over comic book accuracy and so forth.

I think it'll get overhyped as time goes by though

I think you'll get a lot of people pretending to know what it's all about, pretty much memorising everything off Wikipedia :lol

I have people in work asking me what it's all about as there's this expectation that I will know what it is

I'm pretty much like :dunno new to me too...

Errr... Okay :dunno

The irony being that DOFP employs some sort of time travel element that must have been used to produce such an accurate statement.

Unless... could it be that... ? no wait, that can't be right.... hmm

I was just thinking that we couldn't possibly know if the film was going to be better or not without having seen it first? But surely that's been said before, right?

It'll be better than days of future past
Won't know until both are seen, but the quick 15 second trailer has me more excited than all the stuff we've seen from DOFP so far. I personally hope it's all good. But I will say this--I would be down for Hot Toys figures from Guardians before I would be for the lame *** designs from X-Men (barring Magneto, which I really dig).

Won't know until both are seen, but the quick 15 second trailer has me more excited than all the stuff we've seen from DOFP so far. I personally hope it's all good. But I will say this--I would be down for Hot Toys figures from Guardians before I would be for the lame *** designs from X-Men (barring Magneto, which I really dig).

To be fair I think you're more likely to see a Guardians figure from HT then you are a HT DOFP figure.

Unless it's Wolverine, in which case it's a done deal

Looks badass, the tone, the color palette, visually speaking I don't have a single complaint! I just hoped to see RR in the trailer :lol but I'm still pretty excited.

Looks badass, the tone, the color palette, visually speaking I don't have a single complaint! I just hoped to see RR in the trailer :lol but I'm still pretty excited.
Feels like they intentionally kept him out, so the full trailer will be his first big reveal. That character has a **** load of potential to sell t-shirts and toys and whatnot.

Feels like they intentionally kept him out, so the full trailer will be his first big reveal. That character has a **** load of potential to sell t-shirts and toys and whatnot.

In the words of Heisenberg

You're Damn Right

I can see people just falling in love with RR

Man, if Marvel pull this off then they pretty much a license to print money, they can pretty much get away with anything

Back