Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 147
Trailer premieres Tuesday night on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! (11:35 ET/PT)

The movie teams five disparate personalities: Peter Quill (Pratt), aka Star-Lord, was taken from Earth as a 9-year-old, possesses a mysterious orb artifact and pilots the Milano, a muscle car of a spaceship. Gamora (Zoe Saldana) is connected to Thanos, arguably the cosmos' biggest baddie. Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista) is a muscular dude you don't want to upset. And then there are the aliens Rocket Raccoon and Groot (computer-generated characters voiced by Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel, respectively), who are best pals and potentially the biggest things to happen to pop culture since Chewbacca.

Their stories converge in the space prison Kyln. After the characters break out, they venture to Knowhere (the severed head of a celestial being that serves as a hangout for aliens) and visit the weird menagerie of the Collector (Benicio Del Toro). They also have to avoid two villains, Ronan (Lee Pace) and Nebula (Karen Gillan), who are in hot pursuit of Quill's orb, which has the power to destroy the galaxy.

The ships look spectacular in toy form, can't wait to see them onscreen.

At this point I am really hoping I am not building this show up too much in my head.

The fact alone that it's been made is good enough for me to say I'm going to love it. The drips and drabs of imagery from it along the way are just icing on the awesomecake.

Looks fantastic. Some great looking shots. The cockpit shot really gives me a sense that James Gunn inherently KNOWS how to do sci-fi. Also another thing i noticed... i was worried based on the Thor end credits scene that the world would appear flat... like a sitcom set instead of a realized world.... the teaser makes me feel i was dead wrong about that.

Oh man I can't wait to see the full thing. Even this snippet looks amazing!

Back