Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

"Sorry, I didn't know how this machine worked" :lol

Article: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

Hate that I had to watch it with the audience laughing. Felt like a laugh track

Having said that funny stuff

I liked it! I thought the pacing was kind of weird for a trailer, but I'm still pumped!

Look awesome. Wish we got a taste of Coopers voice for RR though.

I was hoping to hear RR or at least Groot speak, but still looked really good. That trailer didn’t outdo the last Cap trailer though in my opinion.

This was a very very early teaser by the looks of it. I think its more or less what was shown at SDCC. There was NO story or plot in the trailer. Just an introduction. It does seem to have a very 'deadpan' tone... 'the Office' of the MCU. Pratt makes perfect sense cast as the lead.

That trailer showed that they don't take themselves seriously, nor the movie, regardless, it all comes across in such a badass way.

Yep we saw the majority of that at SDCC, kind of disappointed actually that there wasn't more. But, at least now you can see why we were so excited when we saw it last July.

Looks SO good.

Our first good look at Karen Gillan as Nebula, via a screenshot I took. :)

Screen shot 2014-02-18 at 11.11.22 PM.jpg

All I can say is for a bunch of characters I know nothing about that was a great way to get me interested. Well played Marvel

Wasn't sure what kind of tone they'd go for with GotG, but this works well for them. Looks good.

I know very little about Nova but I thought it was a he and looked different. Otherwise, trailer had some fun moments thought it was ok kinda introduction of the group.

This might have been more amusing if I hadn't edited it almost immediately. LOL.

That trailer sucked... did nothing to grab at the new audience this movies gunna need

Back