Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no way to watch movies at home with the IMAX ratio? This is getting annoying.

Is there no way to watch movies at home with the IMAX ratio?

It depends on the studio and the movie. Captain America: Civil War provided the expanded IMAX ratio on the 3D disc but we got only cropped ratios with The Force Awakens and BvS. It's possible that GotG's 3D blu-ray will provide full IMAX but it seems silly to have skimped on that for the much hyped 4K disc.

It's a medicore movie...was very disappointed with. The need to ram baby Groot down or throats was irrateing.

My wife's favorite sexy movie was always 300, she loves all those sweaty men. Brad Pitt naked in Troy was her 2nd.

No more.

Now she can't wait to see sexy Groot.

My wife's favorite sexy movie was always 300, she loves all those sweaty men. Brad Pitt naked in Troy was her 2nd.

No more.

Now she can't wait to see sexy Groot.

Does she like pugs?

V2smBnn.jpg

Just sayin', BvS not breaking a billion seems to be the justification for saying it sucked.

Personally for myself, I thought the movie in the theater sucked, I border line hated it. I bought the directors cut because I heard how much better it was. Yea, besides the Martha moment I actually really enjoyed the directors cut of BVS and thought it was 100x better than the theatrical cut. Really looking forward to JL.

Back