Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma Thompson used to sleep with her PAs on set

Man if you said Emma Watson this would be me flying out to Los Angeles TODAY, resume in hand, lol.

tumblr_n7n0mqLPAE1toamj8o1_500.gif

The only celebrity I know about that admitted to having sex with a fan was Carrie Fisher and that's probably because she was on drugs and the dude probably brought her more drugs.

Other than that think of the millions of hours of fan celebrity events that have taken place during the past 25 years and I bet not ONE fan has ever got more than the 30 seconds afforded to them.

I had a plumpy wealthy friend who would bring expensive gifts to the female celebrities he had a crush on and they all looked disgusted or sported a fake smile for the extra 30 seconds his gift afforded him.

He would even pay in the thousands (over 10k) just to have a private lunch with them or do a quick interview for his personal diary.

Yikes.

Oh well at least that fan can say he banged Princess Leia even if it was the Jabba version lol.

I wonder if he choked her with a chain!

im sure male celebrities have slept with millions of hot fans

Yeah. I don't think you have to be a rocket scientist to figure that. Like rockers.

Devoted Fans will do things that your wife or mistress or girlfriend would never even want to hear about.

Oh man, did you ever witness this? What types of gifts? Yeah you've got to respect the process and not get greedy, lol. I've found that just paying them a simple and respectful compliment always gets a warm response and it leaves a nice memory going forward. Not for them of course, they'll forget you in the sea of other fans they meet but I at least like always knowing that I had a nice little interaction with them.

Not only witnessed but participated as a free loping bystander lol.

My favorite meeting was with Sallah/Gimli.

Man if you said Emma Watson this would be me flying out to Los Angeles TODAY, resume in hand, lol.

tumblr_n7n0mqLPAE1toamj8o1_500.gif

lolol

im sure male celebrities have slept with millions of hot fans

True, I wasn't specific.

Of course they have but a woman banging a male celebrity is not in the same universe as a female celebrity banging a male fan.

Women will sleep with any ugly or handsome male that has money, power or career connections I mean look at POTUS.

They can even do it just to scam away their money ie; Affleck Nanny lol

Last edited:
The only celebrity I know about that admitted to having sex with a fan was Carrie Fisher and that's probably because she was on drugs and the dude probably brought her more drugs.

Other than that think of the millions of hours of fan celebrity events that have taken place during the past 25 years and I bet not ONE fan has ever got more than the 30 seconds afforded to them.

I had a plumpy wealthy friend who would bring expensive gifts to the female celebrities he had a crush on and they all looked disgusted or sported a fake smile for the extra 30 seconds his gift afforded him.

He would even pay in the thousands (over 10k) just to have a private lunch with them or do a quick interview for his personal diary.

Yikes.

Oh well at least that fan can say he banged Princess Leia even if it was the Jabba version lol.

I wonder if he choked her with a chain!

It's HIS money he can spend it as he pleases.....like us buying a HT figure or two- insane to most common folk but worth it to us. Hope he got some enjoyment out of it:lol

It's HIS money he can spend it as he pleases.....like us buying a HT figure or two- insane to most common folk but worth it to us. Hope he got some enjoyment out of it:lol

I have to agree. While I wouldn't buy lavish gifts for celebrities I admire; it's his money, like you said, he can spend it as he likes.

None of should judge; especially collectors in this hobby. :lol

Correct no one should judge but if the guy was handing out $10,000 diamond rings to female celebrities causing them to cringe in discomfort then I do think it's definitely a case of him maybe giving some thought to rethinking his tactics.

I didn't judge him everyone is right his money his way to use it as he pleased.

I would just cringe sometimes lol.

But we went our seperate ways due to my family responsibilities.

Telling the average person what it costs to buy a HT figure,they look at you like you're nuts...we probably are

I didn't judge him everyone is right his money his way to use it as he pleased.

I would just cringe sometimes lol.

But we went our seperate ways due to my family responsibilities.

Although yes I think it is a TOTAL crazy waste of money even if it is his!!:rotfl

Well, looks like this is gonna (barely) outgross BvS worldwide, officially making it a better film (since BvS's quality seems to be defined by its box office).

Wonder Woman, on the other hand...

Well, looks like this is gonna (barely) outgross BvS worldwide, officially making it a better film (since BvS's quality seems to be defined by its box office).

Wonder Woman, on the other hand...

If box office were a reflection of quality, BVS should have made about $1.75.

That not in millions or billions, by the way.

Back