Guardian Predator Waitlist Converted Roll Call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for me, since I got in an hour and a half late or so. But good news that eBay prices should go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down! I wonder if they upped production or something?

Mine converted today! Time was 17:02:40.

Damn feeBay scalpers. Suck it, they shall... :nana:

Hope Ween gets one. :pray:

So... should we get a list goin', or something? :monkey3

I'm already getting one, but if mine converts, then Barryo can get his!

Someone said that their's converted at 17:05 and I'm at 17:06:45, so as long as they don't run out, it still might convert.

feel sorry for those poor sods who paid thru the nose for this one. :(

Seriously...I am thankful I am not one of them considering how close I was!

I kinda feel sorry for them too and yet, I don't. They made the choice and couldn't wait to see if the WL converts or not. Ebay flippers can only profit because there are people that are willing to pay that ridiculous amount for a figure that is just coming out. I ave a complete HT Pred collection and yet I am totally unwilling to pay $4-5-600 bucks for a piece that's just released. Ebay flippers can suck it. They won't make a sucker out of me.

Seriously...I am thankful I am not one of them considering how close I was!

Yup, my conversion says the 16th as well. I don't care, I am just happy that I am getting it!

dude, i'm happy for you too. You've definitely helped scores of us with the GG cape.

It would have sucked if you had been taken :gah:

Back