GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they give about $25.00 in store credit plus an extra 20% if you use that credit towards Gears Of War 2, or a few other new games coming out. Plus, if you have the Gamestop "Edge" card, they give you another 10% towards trade-in games for new games. That is what I'm going to do soon. I really haven't played GTA 4 since the first week it came out when I got it. I'm just playing so many other games now. Plus, I know I will buy Gears Of War 2, and trading in GTA will help me get GOW 2.

EXACTLY what I'm going to do. Turn in GTA 4, Mass Effect, COD 4 towards Gears 2

HA im no gamer too!! i bought the game when it came out and im still on the second island :naughty

I just can't get motivated enough to pick it up again. I'm at the mission where you have to chase two bikers down the subway tunnel while riding a motorcycle, and the controls are just so touchy that I keep getting slammed by the trains before I can catch up.

It wouldn't be so bad if the game started you right off from that point, but I'm finding it incredibly tedious having to travel all the way to the mission-giver every time I fail. This is one game that would have benefitted from a quick travel option, and not just when you're riding in a taxi.

That, and the constant phone calls are really starting to tick me off. It's almost as bad as Dead Rising, where that schmuck Otis would call me every time I was busy fighting off the undead. :banghead

I do intend to beat GTA IV at some point, but I think I may have to have a couple of buddies over so we can take turns at some of these tricky missions so I don't get burned out on it too quickly. I had planned on doing all the side missions like the pigeons and whatnot, but won't bother doing those until I've completed the story.

got up to 97.5% the lost my save game :(

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I think I'm only at about 15%. Considering trading this game in - part of me thinks that one day I may finish it - but I've been saying the same thing about San Andreas and I still am no where close to finishing that either.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I think I'm only at about 15%. Considering trading this game in - part of me thinks that one day I may finish it - but I've been saying the same thing about San Andreas and I still am no where close to finishing that either.

:lol:lol:lol

if ya ain't playing it then trade it towards a game you will play :cool:

:lol:lol:lol

if ya ain't playing it then trade it towards a game you will play :cool:

I know I should. I just loved GTA III so much - I keep hoping I'll like these ones as much if not more, but I just haven't yet.......but it would be sweet to get GOW2 for cheap. :Think I will trade them both in and just keep III. That one kicked ass! :D

I know I should. I just loved GTA III so much - I keep hoping I'll like these ones as much if not more, but I just haven't yet.......but it would be sweet to get GOW2 for cheap. :Think I will trade them both in and just keep III. That one kicked ass! :D

:lecture

or take the cash & buy a (big) bottle of liquor :D

EXACTLY what I'm going to do. Turn in GTA 4, Mass Effect, COD 4 towards Gears 2

COD4? What's wrong with you, that's an amazing game...

I don't really have any extra money so I'm considering exchanging Force Unleashed and Gears of War for GOW2, I wonder if the first one is worth anything more than $10. Sadly it looks like those trade in deals expired yesterday.

Wait, what Karma???? They took YOUR HDD?? Did they give you a new one or something too??!!

Why did you send you HDD in with the 360??!! Did they make you??

yeah I got all new stuff but it was a shop return & they insisted on the hard drive as the assistant said he was allowed to open up the new elite packaging to swap the hard drives

Ah, that blows man!! They should have offered to transfer your stuff over in the shop! Sucks man, cause I know some of the later stuff gets pretty hard.

Well, good luck! As I'm broke right now and can't get Fallout 3, Far Cry 2 or GOW2 right now, I'll be playing a lot of GTAIV to pass the time. Maybe finish the game this time around! :lol

I do. I still need to complete the campaign. But my 360 made a few scratches in the disc so now sometimes it works, other times it keeps freezing or saying the disc is dirty :banana I think i might have to get a new one soon.

Back