GTA IV DELAYED until 2nd Qtr 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box art.

new trailer dec. 6 noon PST

grand-theft-auto-iv-20071128012032646.jpg

I can't wait for this game to come out! It really sucks balls that it's delayed:emperor Fortunately COD4 and Halo3 is keeping me busy:rock:rock:rock

Any pics on the Collector's Edition? That's the one i have on pre-order:D

exactly!!! which is why i find it so funny when the sony boys start preaching about how their games are 18+gigs on the disc. all this does is make it a bit easier for the developers because they don't have to work as hard/long to compress everything like they would on the regular DVDs. Resistance fall of man looks like crap compared to Gears of War, but it isn't much longer in overall gameplay. and this is because Epic wanted Gears to be this long...they concentrated most of their work on multiplayer.

Every system has its share of "shovelware" at first. You can say the same for the early CD systems (Sega CD, 3DO, CD-i, etc.) The first CD games were counted in the kilobytes, but were padded with useless "full motion video" to fill up the 650MB.

Give it enough time and you will see games, especially RPGs that need the 25-50 GBs. OF course, not every game in the future will need that much space, it depends on the type of the game.

I agree that the PS3 is the worst of the bunch right now, but I'm sure it will get better in the long run with exclusives like MGS4, and uh... what else? :lol

Back