Grey Hulk Waitlist is back up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JSAuctionService said:
Yep, it was closed completely earlier.
Might as well sign up - worth a shot anyways.

JS

as Gandalf would say...."only a fools hope"

Sideshow is planning something......:confused: ....why open it back up after shutting it down...you know there are well over 200 peeps on the wait list.....I really hope they don't up the production #'s ...this line needs the hype.... Don't get me wrong fellas, I didn't get one either (and am on the wait list ahead of you! :D ) but don't want it to get raised like Doom Excl. did...(yeah ,I know that was a different story, but still the number did get raised after the fact)

Thats just it guys if they do something like this again (I hope they do) you have just as much chance as getting a rare exclusive as anyone. I hope they do keep it as a rare exclusive not to be mean to those who get it, but so that those same people will also have a chance to get something like that in the future.

wizard-comics said:
Sideshow is planning something......:confused: ....why open it back up after shutting it down...you know there are well over 200 peeps on the wait list.....I really hope they don't up the production #'s ...this line needs the hype.... Don't get me wrong fellas, I didn't get one either (and am on the wait list ahead of you! :D ) but don't want it to get raised like Doom Excl. did...(yeah ,I know that was a different story, but still the number did get raised after the fact)

A Grey Hulk regular edition would be an idea. It would also tell Sideshow how many people truly wanted the piece because of the paint job (they actually are a fan of the Hulk and know why he is grey in the McFarlane era) and how many wanted just the edition size.

My guess....

Wait List for Grey Hulk Ex limited to 50 units: 600 customers :google
Initial Pre-orders for a Regular Grey Hulk if were to be made: 125 customers :rolleyes:

Sideshow's Conclusion: these people were full of it...damn scalpers!!! :angelsmil

Viking28 said:
Thats just it guys if they do something like this again (I hope they do) you have just as much chance as getting a rare exclusive as anyone. I hope they do keep it as a rare exclusive not to be mean to those who get it, but so that those same people will also have a chance to get something like that in the future.

If you live in the US.:rolleyes: We will be sleeping:D

Bullseye said:
If you live in the US.:rolleyes: We will be sleeping:D

Well Bull not everyone is awake at that time in the US either, and I had to get up for work around 2am.

Viking28 said:
Well Bull not everyone is awake at that time in the US either, and I had to get up for work around 2am.

Then SS needs to set a time in stone so people can plan their day.

I guess one of the easiest solutions for this is to well kind of do what Bowen does. Have Sideshow exclusives be limited to the US and Canda so then if you are in a different time zone/part of the world you wont have to worry about it. This could also lower the lisence agreement and that would save us US collectors a couple bucks to.:rolleyes:

Viking28 said:
I guess one of the easiest solutions for this is to well kind of do what Bowen does. Have Sideshow exclusives be limited to the US and Canda so then if you are in a different time zone/part of the world you wont have to worry about it. This could also lower the lisence agreement and that would save us US collectors a couple bucks to.:rolleyes:

Bowen does that? I didnt know....it may be a good idea then..if its the norm...But european fans will go crazy...

Last edited:
Viking28 said:

If they do that then then can forget about me buying from them. I can't believe you even suggested this.

Bullseye said:
If they do that then then can forget about me buying from them. I can't believe you even suggested this.

I think it wasn't a suggestion, more a reminder of how good a company sideshow are.

pitchin said:
I think it wasn't a suggestion, more a reminder of how good a company sideshow are.

Did you hear that this was going to be up at 3.00am, why were you up so late?

Like people have said already, the clues were there to be found if you looked & listened. In regards to the newsletter, it went up at 3 am the previous week so I just hedged my bets & stayed up

pitchin said:
Like people have said already, the clues were there to be found if you looked & listened. In regards to the newsletter, it went up at 3 am the previous week so I just hedged my bets & stayed up

Don't you just love clues.:rolleyes:

pitchin said:

Thats exactly what it was a reminder. I dont remeber such big uproar with the exclusive Han when the newsletter came out in the middle of the night here in the States.

You win some you lose some, nuff said.

Back