Gremlins 3???? Any Info?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a while I really wanted to see a new Gremlins movie but as a fan of the original even today I just don't think that that first film can be topped. And even though the animatronics were more advanced in the sequel I still prefer the look of the 1984 creatures. I'd go see a third one if they ever did one just like I go to every SW and ALIEN movie but my preference would be that they just leave well enough alone.

For a while I really wanted to see a new Gremlins movie but as a fan of the original even today I just don't think that that first film can be topped. And even though the animatronics were more advanced in the sequel I still prefer the look of the 1984 creatures. I'd go see a third one if they ever did one just like I go to every SW and ALIEN movie but my preference would be that they just leave well enough alone.

You know Hollywood can't do that

Did you see Krampus? Sooooo much in the same vein as Gremlins.

Not gonna stop them from making the gremlins full blown cgi. I also enjoyed the the original look of the gremlins . The second movie made them look really fake looking imo. They just looked silly. Still liked the movie

https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/gremlins-3-release-date-cast-trailer-news/

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Back