Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got EX #14

The EX is cool as hell lit up

Congrats on the low number. Hopefully, it arrived mint for you. I told you the light up feature on this is AWESOME! I know you are not a big fan of light up statues (neither am I really) but can you honestly say that this piece would have the same impact without it? Same thing goes for the paint apps. At first, I was like everyone else. I wanted matte colors. After getting him, I think I was crazy. His colors straight up POP with the shiny paint apps that were used. Hell, this whole statue just flat out shines.

The light up features on this piece really do set it apart from any statue I have ever seen. Not just any GL statue, but ANY statue. Peeps really need to see this in person to understand how great it looks. I have the EX and just marvel at how bright it looks lit up. The REG is very impressive as well. Because of the low ES and how great this looks in hand, I think it was a wise move to pick this up. I truly believe this will be the first sleeper hit of the DC line. It would not surprise me at all to see this piece command big $$$ in the aftermarket because of these factors.

Agreed. Been collecting 10 years and have over 25 pfs and I think the light up feature makes this steal the show. Its the most dynamic and really brings the character to life. The sculpt is really good as well. Add it all up and its my best comic statue

Congrats on the low number. Hopefully, it arrived mint for you. I told you the light up feature on this is AWESOME! I know you are not a big fan of light up statues (neither am I really) but can you honestly say that this piece would have the same impact without it? Same thing goes for the paint apps. At first, I was like everyone else. I wanted matte colors. After getting him, I think I was crazy. His colors straight up POP with the shiny paint apps that were used. Hell, this whole statue just flat out shines.

Came fine except for some white powder stuff that came off with no problems

Anyone else have a hard time getting the body back out of the base? It's like the one foot has to go vertical and the other 45 degrees and it gets stuck. Thats what she said.

Thanks man I thought it might of been mine, I borderline broke this trying get the feet back out of the peg holes.

You have to put the front foot in first

Ha no it's not setting him up that's the problem. It's dismantling him to go back in the box. Took me a good 10 minutes. My old man was watching me with some mild bemusement and told me I should put some vaseline on him next time and I am laughing thinking it wouldn't be the first Lantern to get that :lol

Waiting till Wednesday for ours :gah:

Eager to see this one in person. Will use him as a (very expensive) night light. xD

ordered on wed called SS they said there not even in stock yet and wont ship till later this month.... so confused. im guessing exsisting pre orders are going out and others wait for their next batch

ordered on wed called SS they said there not even in stock yet and wont ship till later this month.... so confused. im guessing exsisting pre orders are going out and others wait for their next batch

Yes, I believe the exclusives went out, regular batch will be next month.

Back