Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

better than i thought it would be, only complain is the right leg looks awkard and out of proportion at some angles

better than i thought it would be, only complain is the right leg looks awkard and out of proportion at some angles

Congrats and looks great Dino. I think the proportion at some angles is expected given the pose SSC went for.

Either way looks incredible. I want mine NOW...

Help!

Haven't been following this thread... but if I plan on buying the PF Sinestro... should I buy GL? Not sure if I will regret not buying it or regret buying it at this point lol.

Help!

Haven't been following this thread... but if I plan on buying the PF Sinestro... should I buy GL? Not sure if I will regret not buying it or regret buying it at this point lol.

Really depends on you. Do you want the hero that goes with Sinestro, or are you comfortable just having the villain. All depends on the direction you want to take your collection in.

Help!

I really believe that each piece can be displayed individually so I would say no at all. Some people would prefer to have it. Personal preference.

Well my main concern about this piece was it being too shiny... If you already own the piece, does this bother you? Some people think the glossy paint job is a blah while others say it adds to the piece because of the light up feature?

Well my main concern about this piece was it being too shiny... If you already own the piece, does this bother you? Some people think the glossy paint job is a blah while others say it adds to the piece because of the light up feature?

While I don't own it yet, I'm on the wsitlist for the Ex and failing that I'll get a Reg., the shiny black bothered me at first but its grown on me. I honestly think the in hand pics have helped and that it looks great.

Don't personally own one and haven't seen one in person but the people on here who have say its a great piece. I am tempted to order a reg and might still do so. Keeping an eye on the reg.

When I first saw the piece in MadxCollector's SDCC video i was like UGH, no ty. But some of the Freaks have posted really good in hand pics so I'm trying to decide... Plus Sinestro will be lonely :'(

Well when I first saw Sinestro on SSC's facebook, it was an easy pass. But the videos of him at SDCC were amazing D: He's a must buy for me.

Collecting anything gets pretty dangerous when you have OCD and need to "complete" a set lol.

Well my main concern about this piece was it being too shiny... If you already own the piece, does this bother you?
Nope, not at all. If anything, it makes the piece stand out in a good way, but it does not look tacky imo. It is rather shiny, but not as much as some people seem to believe.

Nope, not at all. If anything, it makes the piece stand out in a good way, but it does not look tacky imo. It is rather shiny, but not as much as some people seem to believe.

I own the EX and can say I agree 100% with Shoo. Make no mistake, it is shiny, but I think it looks fantastic. As a matter of fact, I would be disappointed if it were a flat paint job. For me personally, I love the paint apps on this piece. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I own the EX and can say I agree 100% with Shoo. Make no mistake, it is shiny, but I think it looks fantastic. As a matter of fact, I would be disappointed if it were a flat paint job. For me personally, I love the paint apps on this piece. I wouldn't want it any other way.

:exactly: well said. The execution on Gl is perfect. A flat paint would b disappointing now

My EX hasn't converted and doesn't look like it will, but I managed to get one in the secondary for a premium yes, but for quite a bit less than ebay pricing. While I would have been fine with the light up ring, the construct really does take this piece to the next level. I am royally POed over all the confusion regarding scale otherwise I would have bought when it was first released. It is slightly smaller than 1:4 though. I'd say something like 1:4.125 scale. but definitely not 1:5. I'll probably be selling my custom GL and Sinestro now. They are great pieces, but I just don't have the space for both.

We're girls :monkey3

Anyways was going to buy from a local comic shop but they ran out of preorders because I couldn't make up my mind. My twin threatened to kill me so we bought from big bad toy store instead lol

My apologize ladies. Congrats again, sounds like a smart move ordering wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt.

Back