Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a design aesthetic I think the custom wins it. It's dynamic, fluid and imaginative. I asked my son and daughter which of the two they preferred and both chose that one (having Sinestro already probably helped). The positives on the SS are of course the light up feature which is undeniably cool. Negatives are the pose and being a tad bit smaller than 1:4. The positives on the custom are the pose. I also requested the glossier paintjob on the green. The negatives are that it is slightly larger than 1:4 (maybe 1:3.75). And the face sculpt while good is not as detailed as the SS. I haven't made a final decision on selling, however I'm in the process of editing the collection so right now it's 75/25 that I will. If I do I'll probably put them up as a pair for $1,350 shipped in the continental US. But I may just box up the Sideshow version for the time being. This is a tough one :gah:
2hnxija.jpg

314s940.jpg

I also have a custom Flash and Reverse Flash (having them repainted glossy and changing out the bases)
33ddumr.jpg

Damn that custom is nice, and it's my first time seeing sinestro, thanks for posting. :)

One thing I like about the customs is that they are "flying" as opposed to being in Sideshow's step-up pose. I may wait to see how these look alongside Superman and Batman.

anyone know where to get the PF in canada for a good price? My ex waitlist converted but I got married the weekend it converted and my CC was maxed due to last mintue wedding expenses when I paid it off to make room it didnt get on time and got cancelled lol

That is pretty crappy of them. At the very least they could have given you a courtesy email to rectify the situation. Did they at least refund your deposit?

anyone know where to get the PF in canada for a good price? My ex waitlist converted but I got married the weekend it converted and my CC was maxed due to last mintue wedding expenses when I paid it off to make room it didnt get on time and got cancelled lol

1) Grats on tying the knot!

2) That sucks... :gah:

Holy assumption, Batman.

not really an assumption. They could have taken the time to understand the exceptional circumstances of his situation and delayed his charge by a couple of weeks so he could make a payment on his card. It's called customer service, but not something you need when you're the only game in town.

not really an assumption. They could have taken the time to understand the exceptional circumstances of his situation and delayed his charge by a couple of weeks so he could make a payment on his card. It's called customer service, but not something you need when you're the only game in town.

The reason I said assumption is because they usually do give you an email and a two week grace period if a card comes back declined. Smooth never said they didn't email him. You just assumed they didn't.

I wonder how fast the regular will sell out. I see there are less than 90 available.

I am about ready to order Mr. Jordan. In hand pics are swaying me.

yea but think seller had people biddinh becausw therws one for 450 now with few hours left and no ones bid on it!

Yeah, ebay baffles me sometimes. One statue will go for $1xxx and the exact same one a little while later for 2/3 of the price. Makes you wonder...lol

Back