Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EX hasn't converted and doesn't look like it will, but I managed to get one in the secondary for a premium yes, but for quite a bit less than ebay pricing. While I would have been fine with the light up ring, the construct really does take this piece to the next level. I am royally POed over all the confusion regarding scale otherwise I would have bought when it was first released. It is slightly smaller than 1:4 though. I'd say something like 1:4.125 scale. but definitely not 1:5. I'll probably be selling my custom GL and Sinestro now. They are great pieces, but I just don't have the space for both.

I would be interested in Sinestro.

Have decided to pick up this after all. Was going to get the custom from Andre instead but need Sinestro with Hal, and buying both of the custom ones is just too expensive and they are too big together for the space I have. So will go with Sideshow on these two. All your pics of GL looks great, and reg will do for me on this one. And on the plus side the lighting in this seems great! :)

Have decided to pick up this after all. Was going to get the custom from Andre instead but need Sinestro with Hal, and buying both of the custom ones is just too expensive and they are too big together for the space I have. So will go with Sideshow on these two. All your pics of GL looks great, and reg will do for me on this one. And on the plus side the lighting in this seems great! :)

The light up features on this piece really do set it apart from any statue I have ever seen. Not just any GL statue, but ANY statue. Peeps really need to see this in person to understand how great it looks. I have the EX and just marvel at how bright it looks lit up. The REG is very impressive as well. Because of the low ES and how great this looks in hand, I think it was a wise move to pick this up. I truly believe this will be the first sleeper hit of the DC line. It would not surprise me at all to see this piece command big $$$ in the aftermarket because of these factors.

The light up features on this piece really do set it apart from any statue I have ever seen. Not just any GL statue, but ANY statue. Peeps really need to see this in person to understand how great it looks. I have the EX and just marvel at how bright it looks lit up. The REG is very impressive as well. Because of the low ES and how great this looks in hand, I think it was a wise move to pick this up. I truly believe this will be the first sleeper hit of the DC line. It would not surprise me at all to see this piece command big $$$ in the aftermarket because of these factors.

Well said filip...

a lot of people will regret once other Jla member like Flash, Green Arrow are up for pre orders

I would be interested in Sinestro.

I may try to sell together, but will let you know. I need to pull Sinestro out this weekend for inspection and photos. It's in a huuuuuge box, however, so not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada.

Agreed. I was holding out for a WL conversion but am glad I went ahead and grabbed the deal when I saw it. I'm just not certain this one is going to end up coming down in price like most other EXs. I went on WL on the 22nd, but the only conversions I heard were on the 19th. There are some flexpays still out there, but I'm figuring folks will hold on if for no other reason to flip.

I may try to sell together, but will let you know. I need to pull Sinestro out this weekend for inspection and photos. It's in a huuuuuge box, however, so not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada.

I have a US address it can be sent to. Best of luck on your sale and if you get no bites as a set, keep me in mind.

After weighing paying up for a ex or getting the reg I ordered the reg today..., can't wait for him to come. Didn't want to miss the reg like I snoozed on the ex

Maybe, still though, it has happened before. Either way, I'll flex the reg. if it happens I'll just sell the reg. later.

they allowed me to transfer my funds from the reg to the ex when my waitlist for the Tomb raider ex converted

Back