Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the wait list March 30 and I'm still waiting to hear anything. With only 750 of these I think a lot of wait listers will be disappointed. Do yourself a favor and secure the regular edition now before it sells out.

I got on the wait list March 30 and I'm still waiting to hear anything. With only 750 of these I think a lot of wait listers will be disappointed. Do yourself a favor and secure the regular edition now before it sells out.

I went with the Reg. I'm not overly keen on the big green hand. I'll only buy an Ex if I really want it because of all the extra it costs me getting it here.

Did this go up for PO at last years SDCC? I believe so but wasn't sure. With ivy now out and this soon it really stings that Batman got so delayed.

After seeing the in hand pics a few pages back, I decided to go on the wait list for the ex. Thanks to who posted the link for me. But I will say, $350 seems like a lot for this statue.

It's the standard/minimum price for any new pf. If it's a lot for GL, it's also a lot for Hawkeye, Lady Death, Shaak Ti, Elvira, Babydoll, Strom, Dealpool ect ect .......

After seeing the in hand pics a few pages back, I decided to go on the wait list for the ex. Thanks to who posted the link for me. But I will say, $350 seems like a lot for this statue.

Don't worry about the price, your wait list has no chance of converting at this point.

Don't worry about the price, your wait list has no chance of converting at this point.
We'll see, If I don't get the EX no worries. It's too bad Sideshow didn't offer some more pictures of this. After seeing this in a normal environment I think it looks better than what they posted. The Rogue PF was only $300 and then Secura jumped up to $350 for a crap pose.

Last edited:
The exclusive didn't sell out for 6 months. I got on the wait list less than 2 weeks after it sold out and mine hasn't even converted yet with this coming soon. With the Sinestro announcement and only 750 of these being made, I don't see your wait list getting converted if you're just getting in line, but I do wish you good luck.

Stoked about this statue! It's been about 2 years since I've bought a new statue sad to say but I had to walk away from the hobby for a while. I only have to pay a whopping $2.63 after using my rewards points on this bad boy! Gotta love those reward points!

Stoked about this statue! It's been about 2 years since I've bought a new statue sad to say but I had to walk away from the hobby for a while. I only have to pay a whopping $2.63 after using my rewards points on this bad boy! Gotta love those reward points!

Wow you showed some real restraint not ordering a piece in the last 2 years with all those rewards points sitting there. Good for you my man. Enjoy this PF when it arrives.

Wow you showed some real restraint not ordering a piece in the last 2 years with all those rewards points sitting there. Good for you my man. Enjoy this PF when it arrives.

No joke man, it was tough. So much has come out that I missed out on. Joker PF being my personal biggest fail but I can live without him….for now.

Damn that's Hateful!! :lol

hate-hate-hate-hate-hate.html

Back