Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really looking at getting this. I hope it will be around for awhile. I want to see lots of in-hand pics before I pull the trigger.

Got another processing alert from Sideshow today...sounds like this one is definitely shipping out next week (processing starts on Tuesday). As long as it ships by Wednesday, I should have it in hand by Friday!!! My first DC piece, bring it!!

Same here. Well I did have the Joker PF but sold it, I won't be selling this one though

Is this really going to be Green Lantern week? Keeping my fingers crossed. I have a big space to fill on my shelves (just sold my Hulk comi)...I'm thinking GL will look great there...

I am going to put myself on the wait list for the Ex. If it doesn't convert, then it wasn't meant to be.

Don't worry, it won't convert. I have been on the wait list since March and no conversion yet.

Are you going to get the regular? I have a feeling this will sell fast once we see pics later this week.

Last edited:
Thought I'd have to cancel this but it looks like I can keep it.
Really looking forward to getting this.
Soon. :)

Are you going to get the regular? I have a feeling this will sell fast once we see pics later this week.

Yeah, I have the regular on order from my preferred Sideshow retailer at a slight discount. It's my backup plan in case the wait list doesn't convert.

I cant wait to get this. I think a lot of serious gl fans got their orders in and the late comers will b casual fans who like the sculpt or want to build on their dc collections. Kind of the old way before es started to rise

Back