Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waitlisted like the DAY after it sold out

I WL'd the same day it sold out. We'll see what happens. I wouldn't count on a conversion until right around the time this is ready to ship.

I am 99.99% sure your waitlist will be converted. The question is are you 100% sure you want this if it's converted?

I think some people jump on the waitlist just because it's sell out but still not 100% sure if they want it or not. In hand pics will help to make the decision I am sure.

I am 99.99% sure your waitlist will be converted. The question is are you 100% sure you want this if it's converted?

I think some people jump on the waitlist just because it's sell out but still not 100% sure if they want it or not. In hand pics will help to make the decision I am sure.

Honestly, if it doesn't convert I won't be crushed. I can't see myself chasing this down in the aftermarket if it doesn't convert. I would be more than OK with the DC Trinity if I don't score Hal. It was the in hand pics that were posted awhile ago that got me to jump on the WL, I thought they looked pretty good. I'm very much open to purchasing the Big 7 if I convert and like the GL PF after I receive it. If not, I'll box him up and sell it. With an ES of 750, I should have very little problems moving this to a GL fan that missed out on the PO. Either way, I think the piece looks good enough to give it a chance. I've done this before on rare occasions. It's worked out well so far.

Wasn't directed at you mate :lol
It's the story of this thread, so much hate, an in hand proto, waitlist and :panic: suddenly it's not so bad!
Chicken Littles **** me.

Wasn't directed at you mate :lol
It's the story of this thread, so much hate, an in hand proto, waitlist and :panic: suddenly it's not so bad!
Chicken Littles **** me.

I know Bro. I was just having a little fun. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself from time to time. It's all good.

On a serious note, I have seen many members do exactly what you say. Slam a piece, complain about the price, condemn the QC before it's released, swear they won't buy it, low quantity goes up, it sells out, panic strikes and they jump on the WL, then they ask a thousand times if we think they'll get a conversion. Rinse cycle and repeat on the next piece up for PO. :lol

I can't wait to get this. GL will be my 1st DC piece in my collection. Well I did have the Joker PF but sold it. Kinda regretting that decision now :slap

Needed the money to put towards the Comic Thor PF though

I never got the hate for this piece I like it since day one.

Back