Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an email that my final flex payment was delayed to July 5th.

Same for me... Delayed until July 15th (all my flex are on the 15th).

:thud:

I don't know why, even though the logical part of my brain knows a delay is coming, I always hold out hope that it won't be delayed. So posts like these always hit me hard in the gut...

Come on SS...get your act together and start meeting some deadlines. :impatient:

I'd rather they delay the statue than release it before it is ready but I completely understand your anticipation. :)

Yes, you're right, for the price we pay of course we all want a quality product over a rushed pile of garbage.

But...this is the second or third delay for this piece...it gets frustrating.

I wonder why SS doesn't just give the estimated shipping window as quarters (i.e. Q2 or Q3 2013). That way they'd have less "official" delays...might be easier to swallow as a consumer.

Yes, you're right, for the price we pay of course we all want a quality product over a rushed pile of garbage.

But...this is the second or third delay for this piece...it gets frustrating.

I wonder why SS doesn't just give the estimated shipping window as quarters (i.e. Q2 or Q3 2013). That way they'd have less "official" delays...might be easier to swallow as a consumer.

Agree'd. They are usually so far off on their estimates, even Q1 wouldn't work - Ivy was supposed to be February (Q1) and it is now the end of Q2 and she still isn't in hand...Think GL was March and now is looking like Q3...so go figure.

May just have to start saying "Coming 2013!" and then narrow it down later on.

my problem is now i have 5 orders coming in stock in July and 4 in Aug,
All are on final flex but add up the shipping charges and 20% customs duty in India and Im screwed.. with the amount I might be spending on customs and shipping Id probably be able to buy 2 new statues :(

Just received this from Sideshow.

Your pre-order of the Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Sideshow Exclusive - PF will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 20 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, June 25, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your accoun

Back