Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice last night. I didn't think he would come that soon but its a welcome surprise

sooooooo,

let the complaints begin

400174-Green-Lantern-Life-Size-Bust-Preview.jpg

Im upset with myself. I was really looking forward to this piece. and I let the negativity in this thread stop me from pre ordering it. I listened and believed what everyone else felt about it, instead of how I felt about it.

By the time I shook that off, it was already sold out, and I had to waitlist it.

Cory

What's ES on this...? On the mobile now.

If its in the 1500, you have a pretty good chance at the convert.

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

What's ES on this...? On the mobile now.

If its in the 1500, you have a pretty good chance at the convert.

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

750 for the EX, and yes EX is a must for this.

Im upset with myself. I was really looking forward to this piece. and I let the negativity in this thread stop me from pre ordering it. I listened and believed what everyone else felt about it, instead of how I felt about it.

By the time I shook that off, it was already sold out, and I had to waitlist it.

Cory

Don't be to hard on yourself bro just chalk it up as a lesson learned. I know what you mean about the hype both positive and negative on here. Sometimes I have almost ordered something I have no real interest in just because of all the hype on here or let negative stuff almost effect my ordering as well. You got to order the characters you love if they turn out in a way you like.

Cory

thast's why you don't let the complainers in your ear :lecture

I POed this day one, cant wait to see it in person. they need to hurry up & reveal Sinestro.

Back