Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool piece, but it's going to look off with the rest I think. No way this is 1/4. It's in between 1/4 and 1/5. To some that's no issue, so no biggy to them.

Just a rudimentary comparison of this beside another 21" statue

6993469B-7D30-4C18-BD18-D200F0BF5001-15190-00000EAF558814B9_zpsefaa35fb.jpg

I may do something else up later? Now it doesn't look it but the distance from the top of the head to the breast bone, and from the top of the head to the crotch is about the same on each statue, as is the measure of the distance between the top of the bent thigh to the bottom of the boot. I admit that Hal looks a little tiny though.

Last edited:
Damn you, Opus! Now I want this but April is way too expensive...now I think I can do it if it hits May.

The head is tiny. The pose is weak. Is 1/5 for sure. The light thing is cool. But this looks more like comiquette. Compare this with joker, batman and the Superman with the new face. Cant go with those PFs. Sorry.

With its low ES this one will likely be worth more than Bats and Superman in time. Can't wait to see the inevitable Sinestro with his Sinestro Corps attire.

Maybe GL is smaller in comics than Batman and Joker hehehe?

With its low ES this one will likely be worth more than Bats and Superman in time. Can't wait to see the inevitable Sinestro with his Sinestro Corps attire.

Even though I don't like the GL sculpt, you're right. Batman is already sitting and collecting dust on ebay listings and no one's buying. I REALLY wish SS wouldn't overkill the ES on the rest of DC. I wish they would do several Batman and Supes PFs with lower ES for each. That way they would still make money and I could own a more rare collectible. Anyway, I still like the Supes sculpt though, so that's something to look forward to. :)

Even though I don't like the GL sculpt, you're right. Batman is already sitting and collecting dust on ebay listings and no one's buying. I REALLY wish SS wouldn't overkill the ES on the rest of DC. I wish they would do several Batman and Supes PFs with lower ES for each. That way they would still make money and I could own a more rare collectible. Anyway, I still like the Supes sculpt though, so that's something to look forward to. :)

No ones buying eBay listings because no one has them in hand yet. Would you spend 700.00 no one even has yet? I wouldn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do some variants on these like with the Spider-Man and the Baroness PFs.

Batman in Grey and Blue? Super-man Red Son or Kingdom Come?

Back