Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full reveal on the 18th.

With all the complaints,maybe they added black fabric to the costume to take away from the plastic toy look."BAZINGA":lol

Full reveal on the 18th.

With all the complaints,maybe they added black fabric to the costume to take away from the plastic toy look."BAZINGA":lol

Easy pass for me. This piece doesn't even look like SS did it. It looks cheap and like it was a rushed design. IMO all around very poor execution and not the quality I'm used to seeing from SS. Maybe they've scrapped the original design and will surprise us with something actually decent...?

I hope they have something better planned, preferably with fabric or some kind of material, otherwise I'll stick with my custom.

I think the only problem with this one is the paint, the sculpt is fantastic, the face is dead on Hal, hopefully they'll give him a matte look cloth or no cloth and if they don't then I'd just have it custom painted.

I hope they show some kind of New teaser before the 18th.....I want to have the whole Justice league...........This piece is subpar....Not a fan of glossy paint app......I guess we wait....:(

I hope they show some kind of New teaser before the 18th.....I want to have the whole Justice league...........This piece is subpar....Not a fan of glossy paint app......I guess we wait....:(

Agreed. I hate to bash but IMO this piece is just horrible and I've never said that about anything SS. They really need to fix it. Put some clothes on him, get rid of that shiny paint job. Just looks cheap all around and I'm not spending my money on it. Supes, Batman, Joker, Poison Ivy on the other hand look incredible so hopefully they can bring this up to standard! :pray:

Last edited:
I ordered everything DC so far but I will pass on Green Lantern. Many things wrong with him. Hopefully Sideshow made changes!

As much as I would want a PF GL I am going to have to pass unless they fix it also. It looks awful as is. Needs to be mixed media like the other DC PF's.

I was looking for having all Justice League characters,but after seeing this Green Lantern POS,I guess my JLA will be incomplete.

I was looking for having all Justice League characters,but after seeing this Green Lantern POS,I guess my JLA will be incomplete.

Yeah PFs are too much of space eaters to waste room on a PF that isn't fantastic. I think SS knows they need to fix Green Lantern asap. If they don't, he'll be rotting in the warehouse. Can't wait for the DC line but I'll be skipping this unless he's fixed.

I guess with all the bad reviews, this will be the first ssc DC statue ex to be under 1000.

Personally, I think this will surprise a lot of nay sayer and will be a sleeper hit.

Back