Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess with all the bad reviews, this will be the first ssc DC statue ex to be under 1000.

Personally, I think this will surprise a lot of nay sayer and will be a sleeper hit.

Only if they change the flawed design. Add some fabric, fix the scale, no shiny paint, and maybe we're talking... yeah the reviews are brutal for Green Lantern but thankfully SS did everything else right with DC so far.

From the teaser for the full reveal it looks like SS hasn't done anything to fix this. I just don't get it. Don't they read this forum...? Oh well, I guess the world has bigger problems. :(

From the teaser for the full reveal it looks like SS hasn't done anything to fix this. I just don't get it. Don't they read this forum...? Oh well, I guess the world has bigger problems. :(

That would suck. I'll definitely pass if that's the case.

I wonder why they pulled it off SDCC showroom floor then?

I wonder why they pulled it off SDCC showroom floor then?
it was pulled ?...i thought it was just Indiana Jones that was pulled

i want some pics of GL with either Supes or Batman when he's revealed...i still don't think it's 1/4...looks much smaller

just thought i'd check this thread out, and :horror:horror there's alot of hate for this piece. i have no interest in DC other than Bats or maybe supes, so i really don't care :yess:

I might stick with the DCD version of GL. I like the head sculpt a lot better, though the costume could be better.

I might stick with the DCD version of GL. I like the head sculpt a lot better, though the costume could be better.

I think it's really sad that DCD's version of Green Lantern looks a lot better and more like a PF than SS's. SS HAS to make changes. No one on this forum is liking this piece. If I were in charge of SS, I would say to the staff that the fans have spoken, scrap our Green Lantern design and let's just start over. I don't mind waiting if they give us something better. Give me Superman's PF to PO while you fix GL. And please SS, don't screw up WW. Just IMO. :)

I guess I'm one of the few that will order it. I hope to see a life size bust and 1:2 Hal Jordan in the future.

Back