Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clear all history and cookies on your browser
Go to SSC website
Search for GL PF
Click on GL PF to get to the PO page
Click PO button
Stay in the cart page for a few minutes until the discount pops up
If the 5% discount pops up, you can click on the "no thanks" option (top right)
Repeat steps again until you get the 10% discount

And yes, you do have to clear all history and cookies for each try.

having a lot of trouble getting the 10% off pop up on this. Been getting the 5% one all day - I may have to give up soon. :(

having a lot of trouble getting the 10% off pop up on this. Been getting the 5% one all day - I may have to give up soon. :(

Thanks for the heads up got it straight away :)

Applied it at the moment but wanted to use my RP as well & looks like I can't use them at the same time?

Neil

You can only use a gift card and RP at the same time

Ah poop

Might use the Promo code on another pre-order then so I have some more time to save before the release...the weak £ following the whole leaving the EU debacle means using the RP on an impending release like GL is more beneficial than the 10% code

Thanks for the help.

Neil

Man I got the 10% code twice on this but both times when I clicked o the redeem button. It said there's a problem processing my request. How could it happen twice? Bad luck?

Man I got the 10% code twice on this but both times when I clicked o the redeem button. It said there's a problem processing my request. How could it happen twice? Bad luck?

Have you used a pop up code discount on something else in the last year? If so, that could be the reason since Sideshow changed it so that each account can only use one pop up code per year to prevent abuse of the codes.

I used the code 5 times, now no more :-(

This is what it feels like when doves cry

Cause it used to send it to your email right? and then through that it takes you to the page when it's been discounted. But this time it said "we're sorry, there was a problem. Please reload the page and try again" and then the only thing to click on is OK. It's happened 3 times now so I guess it's not gonna work.

Last edited:
Lol oh no I couldn't do that. Blame my fellow collectors no way. We're the people! I blame the corporations everytime ha. That's alright though, they can just sit on their $550+ Marvel ladies Exclusives and $580+ Lex Luthor Exclusives for a few years. Taking away our codes now too? Lol, that's it. We're taking a stand! Power to the people!

Lol oh no I couldn't do that. Blame my fellow collectors no way. We're the people! I blame the corporations everytime ha. That's alright though, they can just sit on their $550+ Marvel ladies Exclusives and $580+ Lex Luthor Exclusives for a few years. Taking away our codes now too? Lol, that's it. We're taking a stand! Power to the people!

Have fun storming the castle...it'll still sell either way

Back