Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they asked me to destroy the full statue instead of just the base, was really worried, if anything came damaged again,, but the chances of anything getting damaged looked to be the base only.,,
anyways recived the replacement yesterday,, my friend picked it up and called me up to say the box was opened by customs and he could hear some rattling inside,, thought i was doomed, but luckily i checked it out and nothing was damaged,,, phew

It can actually cost you quite a lot to return it if you live outside the US...or at least unending frustration trying to get back the taxes/duties/customs you paid from your local government/shipper.

Yeah I can't afford to return it. Which is why I can't take the risk with Sideshow. Shame because they sometimes make very good pieces still but hey ho.

my exemplary:

he representation that I waited with great impatience for years, of wanting to possess this character in a pose museum, a statue of very good quality, a sculpture with small onions , On the other hand level paintjob, we could blame his smooth side, without shadows, but curiously I find that it suits the character.

The face made very realistic level texture, a success of this side to the latest sideshow parts, due in particular to the new type of resin used by the manufacturer, the facial expression used, demonstrates the assurance of a perfectly masterful Hal jordan his power!

The rest of the sculpture being as well as said the face, so nothing to complain about that side.

As for the base, it would have deserved to be more detailed, a little too "basic" to my taste!

In short, A PF that is not perfect, but that suits me perfectly, and especially on the same scale as the rest of the range!

Back