Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I used one of the 10 percent codes on Goblin and Aquaman. Then it wouldn't let me use the last one for Wonder Woman. Thankfully after a week or so after the WW expired it let me use one on the Latern, who I'd rather have anyway cause it would be hard to fit WW in to the space I have with that spear. Hoping they revisit her with something closer to the movie costume. But I'm happy with Aqua and the Lantern together for now, like a lil Justice League B Team bros hanging out haha.

Ya I used one of the 10 percent codes on Goblin and Aquaman. Then it wouldn't let me use the last one for Wonder Woman. Thankfully after a week or so after the WW expired it let me use one on the Latern, who I'd rather have anyway cause it would be hard to fit WW in to the space I have with that spear. Hoping they revisit her with something closer to the movie costume. But I'm happy with Aqua and the Lantern together for now, like a lil Justice League B Team bros hanging out haha.

Those are on the JL A team.

I pretty much decided that new change they promised is never going to happen.

That collar makes this one ripe for a head swap-out, though I'm not sure what the alternate head would be. We already know that the battery lights up, so I'm not sure what else it could be that could get us all that excited.

That collar makes this one ripe for a head swap-out, though I'm not sure what the alternate head would be. We already know that the battery lights up, so I'm not sure what else it could be that could get us all that excited.

Perhaps a light up feature for his ring ...or maybe a light up energy construct on the base. Either one would be call to go along with the light put battery.

I think a clear resin base is an absolute must...and a darker shade of green as well.

For space purposes, I do hope a pairing of GL, Aquaman, Flash (and hopefully MM) will fit in a BESTA unit. I have Bats and Supes in one, hopefully a better WW (otherwise I'll settle for the current one) also in one all in one line, and I have 2 spaces at the sides of the lineup, so was hoping to fit 2 in 1 and the 2 in the last one to complete the JLA set if I do get em. The trinity takes up so much space with their capes and spear that it's hard to fit another one in there. If MM is made, his cape might also pose an issue.

Back