Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blame the people that abused the system

this is just silly. there was nothing to "abuse". no one hacked their system. at no time did they say it was a one/account deal.

I am glad guys like me advertised the hell out of it to give my fellow collectors some good deals.

Not sure why you even waste your time and energy answering to Ink, it's wasted time on normal threads, let alone when he pours that kind of nonsense.
They're obviously fine when stuff takes three years to sell out instead of pulling people in by letting them use discount codes, since that 10% difference has proven to make or break the purchase decision at these price points.
They could easily have found a middle ground like allowing codes only within a time frame (like, 3-6 months), something that would effectively benefit early buyers without, ah, chance for "abuses".
But yeah whatever, fault is clearly of those who spend thousands and thousands on their statues and try to get a 40-50$ off when the system legitimately allows for it - damn abusers.

Agreed on every level. Well is it gonna let me use it or is it just broken right now? Cause I've had it pop up 8 times now between yesterday and today and it just won't send the email. It says we're sorry there was a problem try reloading the page or whatever.

Lol it's not like the 10% off code was a mistake by Sideshow. Someone needs to program that stuff. It doesn't just happen accidentally. It was planned by Sideshow. And now it's over.

Agreed on every level. Well is it gonna let me use it or is it just broken right now? Cause I've had it pop up 8 times now between yesterday and today and it just won't send the email. It says we're sorry there was a problem try reloading the page or whatever.

contact them on chat to see what is gong on. I think you received another/similar promotion where they send an email with a link to get 5% or 10% off if you have an eligible item in your cart...It is a bit different.

The one we're talking about was an instant discount that popped up (it was a long, unique, code that you applied to your order right away without having to wait for an email).

I got the email one too recently by fluke, but like you I wasn't able to get it to work...

after some consideration this is really the only DC PF that's been announced/shown that I am contemplating buying. hopefully they improved the base and color. :pray:

Waiting for Flash, Nightwing and Green Arrow now. :panic:

I think I like this more than the Prime version...just wish his ring lit up and they adjusted the base.

after some consideration this is really the only DC PF that's been announced/shown that I am contemplating buying. hopefully they improved the base and color. :pray:

Waiting for Flash, Nightwing and Green Arrow now. :panic:

Disappointed no Flash, Cyborg or MM at SDCC>

apparently the base WILL be coloured a different green!

hopefully a light up ring is announced next.

apparently the base WILL be coloured a different green!

hopefully a light up ring is announced next.

After seeing how the battery lights up on its own with its own battery in it, it looks like they did not want to run wires through the statue, which means the ring lighting up seems like a no go to me.

Thank goodness they are recoloring the base!!!!!!

Back