Green Lantern PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have any pictures of this displayed with other 1/4 scale statues, like the Batman or Wonder Woman, Captain America even?

anyone have any pictures of this displayed with other 1/4 scale statues, like the Batman or Wonder Woman, Captain America even?

here's a pic of him with captain america, from statueforums...
capvsGL.jpg

and here's my picture of him with my wonder woman museum piece...
with flash...
dc001.jpg

no flash (for a clearer effect of the lighted lantern)...
dc002.jpg

Wow the Batman is better than people give it credit for. I can't wait to get this unfortunately it won't be until next week. I'm hoping for Atrocitus with Dex-Starr in the same pose.

Best pic ever...So one goes for $650 and one goes for $200 AMAZING.
This statue is a steal in my opinion...

I wonder what will happen to the value of this statue once the Green lantern movie comes out. Not a bad investment for $200-$250 IMHO.

Depends. DC Direct has yet to produce PFs of TDK surprisingly but they did oversaturate the market with stuff promoting it. There is a good chance that they'll follow suit with the Green Lantern movie especially with no top teir offerings in 2011 or even second tiers other than GL. So if they release a film PF it'll keep this one at bay because it'll be newer and more recognizable for the bandwagon jumpers which fuel that aspect.

I wonder what will happen to the value of this statue once the Green lantern movie comes out. Not a bad investment for $200-$250 IMHO.

True, the DC Direct Museum statues definitely are a bargain. They are near SS quality and cheaper in price. In fact, you can usually find them on sale shortly after release.

Got mine from eBay around the same price. I can't wait. Love the sig Incurable although I miss the clamshell :lol

Back