Green Lantern PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit!! I just just got mine and although the statue itself is sharp, His lamp doesn't light up. I took the bottom cover off and I found the button underneath, pressed it and it lit up. Seems the bottom cover that you turn clockwise to turn it on is the piece that's faulty. Going to have to find some way to McGuyver it.

oh my! it's counterclockwise to turn the lamp on, clockwise to turn off! the first few attempts would prove to be a bit hard, with the fear f breaking the piece, but afterwards, it turns on and of quite easily.

The Lantern is an issue with a few of the DCD Green Lantern pieces. I have 3 of the GL Corps 1:6 figures and two of them, their Lantern won't glow. Not that big of a deal since I never planned to have them on but its still annoying. I'm actually looking forward to DCD's next MQS but it'll be hard to top this one.

I've seen Bats. I like Bats. The GL is better.

Got my GL today

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

and while I love it, I can saw with definitive proof now that the Batman is definitely better. :joy

The Lantern is an issue with a few of the DCD Green Lantern pieces. I have 3 of the GL Corps 1:6 figures and two of them, their Lantern won't glow. Not that big of a deal since I never planned to have them on but its still annoying. I'm actually looking forward to DCD's next MQS but it'll be hard to top this one.

That was the one thing that made me buy the 1:6 Sinestro was the light up lantern :D

on a side note, did anyone's Museum Green Lantern come in a large black box with gold foil like the previous Museum statues did? Mine came in a regular statue box with no outer box.

Same here CSI. Just got a regular box. On a sidenote to my situation, although I got a faulty lamp the retailer I got mine from (through ebay) sent along a retailer bag of 50 Black Lantern rings :google

who did you use? I got mine from Argocitycomics and they sent it in a 4 foot by 2 foot box with nothing but wrinkled up paper inside.

and while I love it, I can saw with definitive proof now that the Batman is definitely better. :joy

:lol to each his own. What I hate about the Batman statue is the overly long cape (that is artist interpretation and not actually functional which is why many Bat artists won't use it) and the base. They look like turdlets instead of stalagmites but I did see someone on Statue Forum repaint it to look fantastic. I will get DCD credit for not going the gargoyle or rooftop base like thousands of other pieces. I hated that for Superman.

Same here CSI. Just got a regular box. On a sidenote to my situation, although I got a faulty lamp the retailer I got mine from (through ebay) sent along a retailer bag of 50 Black Lantern rings :google

What?! :lol...I didn't get any rings.

So at this point is eBay the best bet for getting the best price... and is Argocitycollmics (assuming that
s a seller) the one to buy from?

That isn't who I bought mine from but you can often find deals if you look at anomolies. I got mine for so cheap because I found it under the "Green Latern". I probably could have got it for less if I hadn't entered my bid so early and had to increase it towards the end of the auction.

Yeah, may try that as well. Looking at some of their other Museum pieces seems like $200 is about as low as any of them go for... so seems like a good price to get one brand new as its unlikely to drop any lower over time.

OK - got mine in the HUGE box like you guys did (but no bag of rings :lol ). I swear, this box is like 5 times the size of the statue box :huh

The statue looks really nice. ...but the damn light doesn't seem to work. I'll F with it when I get home from work, but man - what a bummer if it's dead.

Got mine today in a huge box . I really liked it. The fabric and sculpt look great. The light works. I think this is definitely comparable to a Sideshow PF. It reminds me of the Captain America PF but skinnier.

Only two things. Ths cloth material has a weird smell which I assume will go away after a little while, and two, one of the handles from the lantern was separated. I popped it back in. Maybe it comes like this? anybody else notice these two things.

For those on the fence I recommend getting it quick while you can still pick it up for $200-$250 shipped.

Back