Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops, sorry the code is "JUNE20"
I found out they were hacked and they took down the code. Plus they only had 1 Green Lantern Bust in stock so good job ambasah, the rest of us will have to look elsewhere for a good deal

It's telling me it's either expired or invalid.

Found this in their Facebook page:

Hello Secret Compass fans/collectors,
Due to numerous problems with stock, glitches in the coupon, and at least one attempt to hack our website, we have had to end our recent promotion prematurely. We will honor all orders and all sales already placed, but we cannot honor any more sales with the coupon issued June 20th. Sorry for the inconvenience
-Secret Compass

I'm going to guess: Wonder Woman.

Makes sense being the most popular character after Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern. Plus, all 4 have PF statues, so now she needs her life-size bust. Can you imagine the pressure to get her perfect though?!

SSAlex said there were no plans yet for a Wonder Woman bust. So Flash, Aquaman or Manhunter would be next.

Did no one else on here get this? I was expecting more pics. This one looks fantastic. I have no room or money for a bust other than maybe Batman but I want this one. Maybe one day.

Did no one else on here get this? I was expecting more pics. This one looks fantastic. I have no room or money for a bust other than maybe Batman but I want this one. Maybe one day.

I got it, but it went back into storage for another month until I move. It's pretty good, though mine has silver undercoat showing in few spots. Overall it's a nice bust.

originally posted by Cartman5579
vamysagy.jpg

GL looks real nice,Damn' they all look great together.Sweet looking set up cartman.

The Green Lantern bust looks smaller in the chest area than the Superman which I would assume means its in no way heavier or in a bigger box than Superman yet to ship to me its $99 while Superman bust is $50. Batamn is $60. Whats up with that.

The Green Lantern bust looks smaller in the chest area than the Superman which I would assume means its in no way heavier or in a bigger box than Superman yet to ship to me its $99 while Superman bust is $50. Batamn is $60. Whats up with that.

GL shipping box is smaller than the Superman and Batman shipping box. Superman shipping box is huge.

Chat with Sideshow on Monday to see what's up.

Yeah might be a worth a call. I am not 100% sure I will order it but I have been considering it and just saw the big difference in shipping. I also want to ask them why the 10% off code is not working on it even though it says gift card eligible which is what the code says it will work with.

GL bust is lighter.

ha this is really getting strange then. On sideshows site on all other bust pages where it talks about flat rates Canada is of course the cheapest. On the Green Lantern page Canada is in the third most expensive group along with United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, lol. So either this thing is shipping from somewhere wired or SS forgot where Canada is.

Back